Update - got hit with an unexpected rain storm and bad weather. It changes daily in the fall here. Have a busy schedule and visitors so it’s going to be tough to harvest but will try to start today. I think nothing is impervious to bud rot in the PNW… I def have been rethinking my outdoor plans… Autos only outside lol I can’t count on anything to finish by sept 1st that’s a photoperiod.
IMG_6552.jpeg

:ladies:... hang tough mates, we're almost there!

I'm deep into trim jail this week, getting ass whupped by 3 plants 😵 , on top of a batshit crazy work week.... Collins Ave. is down (wow, very fast!), today FMA5T xC99a gets done (gawds that will be a certified beating), and got chop-eyes on Jean-O's MelonMadness x StarwDawg for Sunday!
She could come down now really, but ain't gonna happen.... :help:

Update - got hit with an unexpected rain storm and bad weather. It changes daily in the fall here. Have a busy schedule and visitors so it’s going to be tough to harvest but will try to start today. I think nothing is impervious to bud rot in the PNW… I def have been rethinking my outdoor plans… Autos only outside lol I can’t count on anything to finish by sept 1st that’s a photoperiod. View attachment 1709066

I hear that .. this PNW climate is very iffy in the fall. I've been looking at some strains from Delicious Seeds .. fast versions and a few say they are mold resistant. Might make an order this winter

I hear that .. this PNW climate is very iffy in the fall. I've been looking at some strains from Delicious Seeds .. fast versions and a few say they are mold resistant. Might make an order this winter
Im skeptical and probably at 80-90% loss. Just going to salvage a little bud for us. The moths have been thick as thieves lately so the budworms came out harshly. I challenge anyone who says their stuff is mold/mildew resistant. Doesn’t mean shit to me. Autos autos autos for me outside moving forward. Because after September 1st it’s a Vegas Roulette wheel
IMG_6555.jpeg

IMG_6556.jpeg

Back