Status
Not open for further replies.
The display shows temp and dew point to .1 resolution. Are you trying to see if thats accurate?
No - I'm wondering what it's actually doing to temp and RH inside the unit over the course of the cycle, how precise their control is, and what exactly they're doing to control it.

For example, I would just run the TEC full power for the first few days with normal thermostat control (i.e., on/off) based on the set temperature and calculated dew point. Then, after that, I'd use PWM control and a temp sensor on the cold plate to cool the air but keep the cold plate temp above dew point to limit additional condensation, etc. If they're trying to do anything more precise than that, I'd suspect instrument error on their RH sensor would eventually become the limiting control factor.

Theoretically, you should be able to back-guesstimate what they're doing from plots of ambient and interior T/RH values over those periods.

@Mossy

I’m all finished with this thread….. I’ll be making a tutorial soon, and doing a review eventually…..so no longer need this one, please lock it, if you don’t mind.

1726155239129.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back