Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's girlfriend is an engineer who works for companies that dry human food and pet food. And a company that vacuum-dries cannabis for licensed producers.

She explained that the tech is common but this company has built a home sized unit and tweaked it for cannabis.

1721864514127.gif

I'm looking for some info if people don't mind:

Overall size - LxWxH
  • Unit Dimensions: H 28.25″ x W 17.75″ x D 20.5″
  • Weight: 60 lbs
  • Electrical – 65 Watts. Plug into any standard 3-prong outlet
Interior size - LxWxH
# Trays - Max Total / typical per batch
Distance between trays (max, typical)

Capacity - ~number of autoflower plants
Capacity - Approx weight of fresh buds per batch (or, final dry weight)

• 2.2lbs or about 10oz

I have some spreadsheets that are hungry and need numbers...

Last edited:
I’m at work but this might help

I’m at work but this might help

:cool1:

So, do they actually drain the water anywhere?

Says it comes with a 'water cup and sponge' - does it just collect on the floor and you have to mop it up?

:cool1:

So, do they actually drain the water anywhere?

Says it comes with a 'water cup and sponge' - does it just collect on the floor and you have to mop it up?
There's a drain tray in the back that you have to empty occasionally during a dry. The sponge goes in the cup and into the box after the first day of the dry is over. It's moistened and is used to help regulate the box from my understanding

Max wet weight it can hold per run is 2.2lbs or about 10oz dry roughly

It depends on your bud size. I try to grow eggs rather than grapes, and can put what ends up being 3 oz dry on each shelf.

Might be able to do more, but I don't want them piled up or touching for fear of rot, or uneven drying.

Quick question for those of you that have it. Is the cannatrol tint they sell applied inside the door or in the outside? I think @Frankthetank you said you have one with and without right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back