Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to go prime the trim around the outside windows…. Did prep and repair work yesterday…:headbang::pass:

What about you?

Make sure to sand accordingly! Also, Abatron is the product you want if you are doin wood repair on the exterior. Doubt they sell it locally where you are, but ya can order it on line. Two part wood epoxy and a liquid hardener. West System epoxy and filler is good to have around as well. Sashco Big Stretch is the caulk you want to use as well. Use exterior or interior. That you can get at BLowes.

If you got questions on products or technique, hit me up!

1727793813838.gif

Sand and fill? They in bad shape?
Idk it's a constant struggle of staving off the anxiety and boredom , keeping myself high, occupied and trying not wear myself out. Want to clean out the closet upstairs. Maybe i can get the juice to do it

I've gone down the Neapolitan pizza wormhole this week AGAIN!! :rofl: Check it out. We'll get ya slinging pies from your house! There's an English guy on YouTube called Peddling Pizza that's good.

If it's dry, go out in the yard with no shoes and chill with a book or somethin on the ground. Sounds like hippy bullshit, but it works wonders!

I've gone down the Neapolitan pizza wormhole this week AGAIN!! :rofl: Check it out. We'll get ya slinging pies from your house! There's an English guy on YouTube called Peddling Pizza that's good.

If it's dry, go out in the yard with no shoes and chill with a book or somethin on the ground. Sounds like hippy bullshit, but it works wonders!
I been thinking about making a pizza! I like cooking, Id like to spend more time in the kitchen but with limited funds and my aunt being the pickiest person on the planet limits me cuz i can't afford to cook something shes not gonna eat. I try to go shopping with her but there's no compromise. Im trying my best to be cool with her cuz i owe her a lot. She was literally wiping my butt for 2 weeks and im living for free in her house so...

I been thinking about making a pizza! I like cooking, Id like to spend more time in the kitchen but with limited funds and my aunt being the pickiest person on the planet limits me cuz i can't afford to cook something shes not gonna eat. I try to go shopping with her but there's no compromise. Im trying my best to be cool with her cuz i owe her a lot. She was literally wiping my butt for 2 weeks and im living for free in her house so...

If she doesn't like your pies, tell her "McDonalds, Avenue B!" :rofl:

Sand and fill? They in bad shape?
Yep… used bondo. It was just a few areas in the bottom corners of four windows. I used two layers of bondo….. fiberglass impregnated to fill and first coat…sanded….second layer of regular bondo to smooth…. Sand… now priming, then caulk, then paint… :pass:

Literally the only thing I’ve ever found that works to help anxiety is meditation. It’s not so much about the sitting and holding still etc…. But it’s the calm slow breathing technique and the practice of identifying the thoughts that are making you anxious and moving them along. Once you get the hang of it, you can just utilize the breathing techniques, and noting the thoughts and getting rid of them…. And drop the silliness of sitting still :haha:

That’s what’s worked for me anyway. It doesn’t keep the anxiety away, per se… but rather gets rid of it within about a minute, once it arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back