Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhfucker acting like after the stripper leaves and the munchies set in, he won’t eat the 7/11 pizza if he’s still alive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1691616

See now I thought we were talking about a fancy Chicago pizza then all of a sudden it turned to 7/11 are we that cheap? Feel like the pizza sets the standards for the whole evening... What kind of stripper comes with 7/11 pizza?:haha: :nono: :gassy: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

See now I thought we were talking about a fancy Chicago pizza then all of a sudden it turned to 7/11 are we that cheap? Feel like the pizza sets the standards for the whole evening... What kind of stripper comes with 7/11 pizza?:haha: :nono: :gassy: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I just offered to chip in on a stripper. Keep my name away from the 7/11 pizza. I can't support that shit :pass:

What kind of stripper comes with 7/11 pizza?:haha: :nono: :gassy: :crying:
….ummmm……the kind Mark sends…

1719887849627.gif

Yo guys, seriously does that other guy really need some food though?

if ur talkin about @PinkyNotTheBrain don't worry, the hospital givez him plenty o' xtra large triangular piecez of cardboard, with picturez of pizza on it, so, it'z all good :thumbsup: ppp

Hanging in there i spose. Really struggling to keep my strength up . Think part of it is just the hospital food :wall:. The couple times I had outside food i was feelin better . Howz u 2 guys dune?
A hospital trick I learned is that you can always get chicken if you ask for a Kosher meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back