Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am auntie….. slept fairly well last night, so probably back to my normal crazy self (as opposed to be abnormally crazy, which entails a sudden change of life venue, apparently) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

How are you today my friend?

:bighug: Thing is..... you can't move away from your head......:pass:...

Up your metabolism....:headbang:

I read the US VA are training service dogs to pick up on PTSD ...:pass:.... with you and The Dude being such a tight family unit...does he Notice when you are going down....?..

I Watch site for sickies starting...have done for years...and I must admit this year has me worrying....so many regulars down June... it's not Normal........:aha:... I'm predicting a long winter..........:pass:

@Mossy , I was contacted by @Mara Cachafa about the NY growers club thread. He wanted to post the new laws for NY but both of us have “insufficient permissions” or something like that. Any way to revive it? I know that @Lil Dab mentioned it as well in a post after site cleanup happened. Thanks for checking into it (in advance of you checking)

If this hasn't been taken care of yet; do you have the link to the thread?

:bighug: Thing is..... you can't move away from your head......:pass:...

Up your metabolism....:headbang:

I read the US VA are training service dogs to pick up on PTSD ...:pass:.... with you and The Dude being such a tight family unit...does he Notice when you are going down....?..

I Watch site for sickies starting...have done for years...and I must admit this year has me worrying....so many regulars down June... it's not Normal........:aha:... I'm predicting a long winter..........:pass:
I had a PTSD dog….. it’s literally the only thing my ex wife insisted on keeping from the divorce :doh: :doh: :doh:

Dude picks up on things a little….but not like Ozzy did. Oh well lol

Yes….. seems a rough year for lots….. the general societal stress level seems increased…..

I don’t know if it’s the political climate, the climate climate, or something else…… but everyone seems on edge, isolated, and hyper judgmental of everyone outside their own shoes. The inflated economy certainly isn’t helping, I’m sure. Just a weird time. I mean, it’s been getting weird for a while…… but we’re knee deep in it now, I would say. And it doesn’t seem to be smoothing out, really… strange times. :pass:

If this hasn't been taken care of yet; do you have the link to the thread?
Where would I find the link, I can search it up and find in archives but have insufficient permission to access . NY GROWERS CLUB in site search then top left to archives and scroll.

Where would I find the link, I can search it up and find in archives but have insufficient permission to access . NY GROWERS CLUB in site search then top left to archives and scroll.

Does the thread need to go into Live Stoners? Is that an appropriate spot for it?

Done. Tagged you in the thread !

Guess who back New

Guess who back​

with a new grow​

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Feeling a lil rough. GT's don't seem as forgiving the next morning as the EQ's were. Think I'll be leaving them alone, How's everypne's morning starting out.
Morning Bill…. Morning was going good until the cops showed up. Now I’m trying to chill back out. :doh: :doh: :doh: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back