Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch....hope it wasn't much of anything.
Oh you know….. narcissists will do anything to exact their revenge when you discontinue participating in their bullshit….. like send armed men to your house for a “welfare check”….

…..family :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
1719756834540.gif

Oh you know….. narcissists will do anything to exact their revenge when you discontinue participating in their bullshit….. like send armed men to your house for a “welfare check”….

…..family :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
View attachment 1691239
Well, I'm safe unless they got a warrant. Firm believer in my curtilage rights and there's a doorbell at the gate.

I had a PTSD dog….. it’s literally the only thing my ex wife insisted on keeping from the divorce :doh: :doh: :doh:

Frikken typical....... :d5:

I don’t know if it’s the political climate, the climate climate, or something else…… but everyone seems on edge, isolated, and hyper judgmental of everyone outside their own shoes. The inflated economy certainly isn’t helping, I’m sure. Just a weird time. I mean, it’s been getting weird for a while…… but we’re knee deep in it now, I would say. And it doesn’t seem to be smoothing out, really… strange times. :pass:

Yup.....the world has gone into Negative....:headbang:...whingey............:pass:.......

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Feeling a lil rough. GT's don't seem as forgiving the next morning as the EQ's were. Think I'll be leaving them alone, How's everypne's morning starting out.

That's what hubby says @Bill.de.Cat :pighug:....he Remembers it..........until the next time........:cheersmate:...

:biggrin:

Well, I'm safe unless they got a warrant. Firm believer in my curtilage rights and there's a doorbell at the gate.
I saw them coming, met them outside the front door. I figured that was better than them coming back or something. I’m sure it smells like weed…. But they didn’t say anything…..although I’m 100% within my legal rights in every single respect….. so there’s not much they can do I suppose. Except take me to the looney bin and electrocute my brain…..but that’s healthcare, not punishment….:doh::doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back