Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! Hope everyone turns the corner and starts having a better time.

Sometimes it's coffee, sometimes it's a bong. Depends what you need. I'm on heavy coffee. Lost a bit of self control last night and abandoned my diet. Ugh. hate it today but man I went full @Fermented_Fruitz mode and it was excellent.

If any of y'all lived closeby I'd have ya over for a coffee and we could sit round and smoke the banana skins all Sunday afternoon.

shutterstock_533161405-1-scaled.jpg

:salute:. I'll call it Official then....:pass:.... can't let everyone have one... there is a lot of self diagnosis.......:biggrin:... but I don't give out sick-notes willy nilly here........:doc3:
Oh yeah…. Pretty official when a government shrink tells you that maybe it’s best for everyone if I just stay at home and smoke weed basically all the time, lest I lose my freedom to a va mental facility… (which is like a more mentally ill version of a civilian nut house….)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: :pass:

Morning everyone! Hope everyone turns the corner and starts having a better time.

Sometimes it's coffee, sometimes it's a bong. Depends what you need. I'm on heavy coffee. Lost a bit of self control last night and abandoned my diet. Ugh. hate it today but man I went full @Fermented_Fruitz mode and it was excellent.

If any of y'all lived closeby I'd have ya over for a coffee and we could sit round and smoke the banana skins all Sunday afternoon.

shutterstock_533161405-1-scaled.jpg
Good morning my friend :pass:

Eh, it’s all good my friend. Just another WTF day…. At least I don’t need to invent a reason for that next dab today!!!:lildab::lildab::rofl:

Wait you need a reason for the next dab? I thought the next dab was the reason for the next dab :doh::baked::dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back