good luck with it sir, I hope Dude manages to enjoy his walks anyway. It is hard watching our mutts get old
Thanks buddy…. He’s probably not far from just being an around the house and yard dog. With his size, I always figured this would happen…. Just didn’t think it would be this soon…. I would rather him have a leisurely life, than over do the walks and really cripple him. It’s a fine line to walk really.

:pass:

Got windy af today today so we called it early caught a few pretty good day with the weather cold wind and some rain so it’s time for some dabs :lildab: :pass:
IMG_0064.jpeg

That lady is way on the other side of the Sativa fence. Mephisto seems to be playing on that side a lot lately. Have you tried bud from this strain yet?:pighug:
Not yet, it's the first run in the test. But the cross most definitely brought out the Laos Landrace side of Fugue State in her IMO. She's extremely Citron, and her overall growth and structure are highly reflective of the particular Landrace. She has side branch Colas equal in heighth with the main....She's a massive beasty.
Screenshot_2024-06-08-13-21-38-769.jpg

Dosidelirium =

Do Si Do x Fugue State

:d5:

Thanks for the Reps @Mossy!
:headbang:

Thanks buddy…. He’s probably not far from just being an around the house and yard dog. With his size, I always figured this would happen…. Just didn’t think it would be this soon…. I would rather him have a leisurely life, than over do the walks and really cripple him. It’s a fine line to walk really.

:pass:
Baxter and I are in the same situation. I let him decide how far we go. When he has had enough he slows and gives me the "look". Some days he's fine and some days the weather changes get to him like it does me.

Baxter and I are in the same situation. I let him decide how far we go. When he has had enough he slows and gives me the "look". Some days he's fine and some days the weather changes get to him like it does me.
Yup, that’s how the Dude is. We walk at the cemetery, so it’s a spaghetti maze of connecting roads so it’s easy to take a shortcut back to the Jeep.

Honestly, I’m just relieved to hear that the lump on his shoulder isn’t the culprit. I was really worried it would be something serious. Arthritis is old hat, in this house :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok caught up on the chatter, time to go run off my planned beer an ribs before the rain hits. See you all in the high afternoon times.
beer and ribs. me jealous? yup. Off to yard chores for me. :pighug:

Metal buffet - 06/08/24 New
:kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & breaking new ground! :headbang: ppp

20240607_135529.jpg

Back