Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab thanks for the rep bud. Cold cure seems to be a good option for someone like myself who now only dabs. To be able to do all your pressing at once is nice. When I get the dab press like you doing 1/2 - 1 oz per press will be even better. I want to try the drip tech straight into my jar. Less I touch the better.

Pretty sure you’re in or near the valley (I’m down by Long Beach) and I didn’t realize you guys get power outages when weather is extreme. I guess it just never made our local news. I know most of your summer is at or near triple digits , does it happen often? And a side note, your bench came out very very nice! Curious if your lawn is growing at all in that shady area?
Yes the San Joaquin Valley, 105F is common 10 to 15 days in the summer but over 108 is rare and we are headed to 115F with 8 days over 110F. Living in the desert is not easy. I decided to put the shade tent over the new lawn. It is beautiful but 115 yikes! may be to much for it. As to the power it is the transformers that have a problem in the heat and they service small areas that don't get much attention. It sucks if you are in the area blown.
IMG_20240701_202809485.jpg

Some light burn already!

I broke down and ran the stove long enough to make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner.

IMG_20240701_174412274.jpg

See now I thought we were talking about a fancy Chicago pizza then all of a sudden it turned to 7/11 are we that cheap? Feel like the pizza sets the standards for the whole evening... What kind of stripper comes with 7/11 pizza?:haha: :nono: :gassy: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Well if she has a 6 pack, two real nips, and a really mediocre pizza worth 2 points she's a 10, especially after the 6 pack :rofl:

@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the rep buddy! The aroma is the best... it's gas on the front and finishes skunky. When I pressed it, it was like 10 months old. Between the groove bags and cold cure it has maintained its terpenes nicely.

:baked:
I have some weed in grove bags that is nearly 3 years old. I do add a Boost 62 when I break the seal and then after a couple of days it will press dark but most of the terpene profile is still present. I am going to take a run at making Bubble Hash Rosin Carts with some of this older bud that seems to get surpassed by a new crop :rofl:

Did you hear about the man who froze himself to absolute zero?

He's 0K now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back