Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a sports fan my whole life and I just read the rules of how to play cricket. Learning astrophysics was easier.

Welp, Dude’s arthritis has gotten worse in his front shoulder, although they were unworried about the lump he’s got in the muscle of that shoulder (which of course I was worried about :doh::rofl:) ……

So he’s on doggy anti inflammatory pills for the time being, and no more running for him. And shorter walks…

:pass::whew:

IMG_2273.jpeg

Welp, Dude’s arthritis has gotten worse in his front shoulder, although they were unworried about the lump he’s got in the muscle of that shoulder (which of course I was worried about :doh::rofl:) ……

So he’s on doggy anti inflammatory pills for the time being, and no more running for him. And shorter walks…

:pass::whew:
good luck with it sir, I hope Dude manages to enjoy his walks anyway. It is hard watching our mutts get old. They are family in a way that peeps who don't like dogs don't understand, or maybe that they don't believe. At any rate, this dog owner has some idea, and wishes you and Dude the best. :pighug:

Mephisto Genetics Dosidelirium tester has now slightly outpaced Dosidelirium X Iced 'N' Baked in height...

Dosidelirium X Iced 'N' Baked
View attachment 1686930

Dosidelirium
View attachment 1686931

Happy Caturday Everyone!
:vibe:
That lady is way on the other side of the Sativa fence. Mephisto seems to be playing on that side a lot lately. Have you tried bud from this strain yet?:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back