Status
Not open for further replies.
Would adding a little bit of some hydrogen peroxide in the sponge water prevent that?
Probably….. but, and hear me out here…

The name of the game is FRESH… you want to protect your buds, try to have the best end product possible, IMO. Cutting corners will lessen quality, I’m betting. This thing works phenomenally, if used as designed. Anything outside of those parameters, is anyone’s guess…

Probably….. but, and hear me out here…

The name of the game is FRESH… you want to protect your buds, try to have the best end product possible, IMO. Cutting corners will lessen quality, I’m betting. This thing works phenomenally, if used as designed. Anything outside of those parameters, is anyone’s guess…
sponge is spongeright? so why not just use one from the general store?

sponge is spongeright? so why not just use one from the general store?
What are you asking? It comes with one, that you clean and can use over and over…

If you’re DIYing one of these, then yeah… the sponge is just there to add moisture to the environment, if needed… :pass:

What are you asking? It comes with one, that you clean and can use over and over…

If you’re DIYing one of these, then yeah… the sponge is just there to add moisture to the environment, if needed… :pass:

oh yeah for the cure part i will also require a sponge for sure. i haven't figured out how to prevent any condensation from the cooling element, i have an idea but i need to wait for parts

oh yeah for the cure part i will also require a sponge for sure. i haven't figured out how to prevent any condensation from the cooling element, i have an idea but i need to wait for parts
if you start with a piezo wine fridge it should have that already worked out, no?

if you start with a piezo wine fridge it should have that already worked out, no?

yeah i am using a peltier/thermolectric one. but once the drying is done you still need to keep temp during the curing phase. for that you also need to cool which also condenses water. not as much as the dehumidifier but still some. i have an idea how i can decrease the amount by running the cooling tec not like a pwm but raise/lower the voltage juuust enough to keep temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back