Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins.

I trimmed a bit off of one of the @Jean-O Hellhound I have growing.

93.5g after wet trim. There's quite a bit left.

IMG_20240716_193510.jpg
IMG_20240716_193452.jpg

Curious, anyone 'upgrade' their water tray?
By that I mean attaching a hose to the back port and then routing that hose into a jug or container.

Don't really plan on messing with it before using it once or twice but wanted to ask anyway.

Curious, anyone 'upgrade' their water tray?
By that I mean attaching a hose to the back port and then routing that hose into a jug or container.

Don't really plan on messing with it before using it once or twice but wanted to ask anyway.
I saw a person on Reddit that had done just that, using one jug as a catch for two units…. :pass:

Yeah that's what I saw I think too! I'm super lazy so I was thinking thats a great idea. I'd rather just empty a container once a cycle rather than daily.
It’s not a great idea, mold and mildew could still happen, and it’s a direct port to your sweet sweet buds.
I’m not saying don’t do it, just that it still needs emptying… :pass:

It’s not a great idea, mold and mildew could still happen, and it’s a direct port to your sweet sweet buds.
I’m not saying don’t do it, just that it still needs emptying… :pass:
Good point, I was thinking of just getting a big syringe and using that as well. Might just go that route instead. Mines kinda in a pita spot to remove the tray to drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back