Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I saw I think too! I'm super lazy so I was thinking thats a great idea. I'd rather just empty a container once a cycle rather than daily.
For what it’s worth I drained a lot of water after 24 hours, half a tray 24 hours later, minimal water in tray at end of cycle. So only drained 2nd and 3rd day

pulled 46g of water from the tray and added 36g to the 3rd tray.
My impression is that it’s a no no to add fresh bud to a batch that’s drying/dried. What your doing seems very convenient so I’m looking forward to your results ✅

For what it’s worth I drained a lot of water after 24 hours, half a tray 24 hours later, minimal water in tray at end of cycle. So only drained 2nd and 3rd day
Ah yeah then I'm probably just overthinking it. The syringe should work great for me. Thanks man :pass:

Just realized that I didn't measure how much water I added to the sponge, so measuring how much the drain collects is meaningless.

Before and after bud weights still apply, and I expect to see a third of initial weight.
I’m trying to figure out how you’re drying while adding bud to the in progress drying cycle…. Mind sharing your thought process?

Uh, I figure I'll just leave those shelves in another day or so.

This thing has enough power to dry 2 lbs at once, so I figure adding another zip or so shouldn't affect it.
But when the machine hits day 1 of cure after 4 days of dry you’ll have some bud that only has 1 day of dry. Also not sure how much love shelf 1 and 2 are getting if the machine is focusing its efforts on shelf 3?

In an ideal upgrade, the water drain would go into the sponge cup to keep it wet, and any excess past some weight activated point would drain externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back