Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

Day 192: 135V + 57F

Grail Project (NLD pheno)

PXL_20240928_040837312.jpg

PXL_20240928_042203114.jpg

PXL_20240928_040902829.jpg

PXL_20240928_040858077.jpg

PXL_20240928_040848443.jpg

I used the light hemp rope to do some further tying.
I put up another line of rope in front (south), but different height, threaded through the stems and branches.
And another line of rope in back (north), supporting them from that side.
These ropes support the whole plant, front and back.
There are a couple of medium colas outside the ropes, so the plants are bunched up too much.
They also have room to move sideways (east-west), but also support each other in this direction.
The main tops themselves have been remarkable resistant to the wind, especially the SSSTN.

In general, the main problem with the wind has been at the ground level for main stem.
The wooden pallets at there at the base on the pots, holding them down and steady.

I don't think the whole plant can fall down like this.
Maybe a branch or two may be lost, hope not, but that's no huge deal.

You may ask why I didn't put them inside like I did a few months ago.
I am afraid I would damage them already moving them inside and back out.
They are heavy in their pots, and the Grail x ThaiFricans and Grail girl can't be moved by themselves now.
Also, the roof inside is too low for almost all of them, they'd get knocked going in and out.

So I am treating them like big girls, feeling confident with this support they won't have too many problems.
Also can really test and see what happens to flowering plants in this upcoming weather.

I also did a feeding today.
The Grail x ThaiFricans have lost almost all their fans, as has the Grail girl.
The SSSTN ladies still have a fair few fans on them.
But I think this is fairly natural for sativas like this, and they don't appear to be suffering (much) at all.
Their color is still really good, and flowering speaks for itself, right?
Still, we have a month or two (or more?) to go.
I gave them a bit of the 3-5-5 organic pellets, a bit more Osmocote, some dolomite lime (for Ca + Mg), and some kelp powder.
This may be enough until the harvest, we'll have to wait and see, but should be enough for the Grail x ThaiFrican girls, if not the Grail and SSSTN.
Grail x ThaiFricans will be next down, then the Grail, with the SSSTN last.

Lastly: that Lemon 'n' Lime Jones bud did not make it.
The bug damage inside already, plus that rain and rot, were just too much.
A pity, for sure.
Not hybrid territory around here, we're built for sativas, thank you.

Happy growing, my friends.
Stay safe!

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇

Anyone want to guess if anything -- most likely the Grail x ThaiFricans -- will be done by the end of the comp, end of October?!
🤣

So instead of 5 gallon pots for our outdoor photos next year, just ordered 20gal fabric pots. Should help the plants get lil bigger🤣
15 gal for outdoor photoperiods is as small as I go typically 25 gal lowrider worked well too. 7 gal for autoflowers indoor and outdoors for me.

Back