lipid embolism from vaping rosin at too low temps. it's a thing. happens mostly when ppl decarb and use dinky postless handheld vapes

all clear, thanks!
anyways..how would THEY know, if I store some extra grams another places? :'D
that remains to be seen

another one:
I see you guys making monsterous yields from just one single plant. So u will store just 50grams and the other ~80grams? Will you guys throw it in the bin?
I grow staggered. meaning i plant/harvest one plant every 5-8 weeks. to avoid harvesting a large amount at once. on top of that i'm not keeping 50g of flower, I keep 20g of flower, only the best nugs and the rest i make hash from. that gets rid of the unnecessary plant weight. and once that went up in smoke, the next plant is ready.

I love ❤️ this although I’ve never been to Germany 🇩🇪 according to my dna I’m 83percent German an growing up I had a German grandmother an most of the surnames in the family are German we have lived in America an fought in the revolutionary war so we have been in the USA for a very long time

I love ❤️ this although I’ve never been to Germany 🇩🇪 according to my dna I’m 83percent German an growing up I had a German grandmother an most of the surnames in the family are German we have lived in America an fought in the revolutionary war so we have been in the USA for a very long time
yeaaah, there's a suspicious amount of germans in the us, what's up with that? especially in the midwest

Back