Guys , love seeing all the pics , which is hard as I can't grow -- Yet -- BUT by our next season -- I will be back -- :mrgreen: because we got some good news , my Wife gets he fathers house back so we can sell it and get another place out of town with lots of sun :woohoo1:We have a place we are interested in and tics all the boxes for us , :thumbsup:

Here come the tomatoes.
IMG_4256.jpeg

The indigo cherry drops look awesome and taste great too.
IMG_4258.jpeg

Just made some pickles too. First time. I’m excited to try them soon.
IMG_4254.jpeg

Pickling is another thing I like doing , be able to get back in to it in the future . :thumbsup:

Well the bar is set high in my neck of the woods , One of the lads grew a 573 gram Brandy Wine , I have seen the photo on a scale , it was a double flower , the worst thing is when I go to the pub to have a beer with the lads it is all we will hear - bugger - :mrgreen:

Well the bar is set high in my neck of the woods , One of the lads grew a 573 gram Brandy Wine , I have seen the photo on a scale , it was a double flower , the worst thing is when I go to the pub to have a beer with the lads it is all we will hear - bugger - :mrgreen:
Those guys and their allotments are like amateur fishermen in the pub...... it was thisssssssssssssssss:bighug:ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss big!

Back