Holy shit! 5lb??? And a decent plant limit. Congrats ya wild boyz.

I love the states that legalize it and are like: 24 plants and 1.27oz is the limit. Lolz, laws written by those with no clue. Sounds like you Yankees got a good deal.
I don’t know who was in charge, but they knew “real life” situations.

I was wondering if there's still time for an outdoor run. Fast strains only I suppose.
I think you’ll be able to.

It should be easy to find when your ‘first frost’ will be. For example, in mid-Minnesota, I have a 50/50% chance of first frost on Sept. 17. Ideally, you’ll want you plants to be either finished or protected if it frost a for a night or two.

I fired some seeds about 8 days back, 77 days before that date. It’ll be cutting it really close, and I’ll likely have to carry the plants in overnight a few times at the end.

I was wondering if there's still time for an outdoor run. Fast strains only I suppose.
Last year my last harvest was first week of December…

But that was a test to push limits. I’ve had less issues with my second outdoor run than my first (harvest in October or early Nov-awesome colors in a cooler weather fade! Fall colors!). Cooler & less humid temps are kinder to my outdoor plants in late flower. Had to harvest two plants a bit earlier than I wanted due to spots of bud rot from constant humidity and a lot of rain where I am!

Back