@Waira update on the battle plants.
Northern Lights #5 is putting out a dank musty basement aroma with hints of Citrus, I really like the aroma and early frost it's producing.
20240908_102340.jpg
20240908_102344.jpg
20240908_102357.jpg

Wild Thing R2 is looking like she will stack some good size flowers. To me it looks like a giant block of bud.. not much for an aroma yet just hints of floral sweetness. Her flowers are already pulling some color and she just started to put on a little frost. At what I'm looking at goes the way I think it will this plant is going to produce heavy!
20240908_102405.jpg
20240908_102418.jpg
20240908_102427.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 is still early in the flowering stage and will be a later harvest for sure. From what I member from the last time I ran it outdoors she packs it on fairly quickly
20240908_102434.jpg
20240908_102444.jpg

I've been hammering these ever since flowering started and they have been super hungry. I can't hardly wait till I can start taking some sample branches to test out!

@Waira update on the battle plants.
Northern Lights #5 is putting out a dank musty basement aroma with hints of Citrus, I really like the aroma and early frost it's producing.
View attachment 1705866View attachment 1705867View attachment 1705868
Wild Thing R2 is looking like she will stack some good size flowers. To me it looks like a giant block of bud.. not much for an aroma yet just hints of floral sweetness. Her flowers are already pulling some color and she just started to put on a little frost. At what I'm looking at goes the way I think it will this plant is going to produce heavy!
View attachment 1705869View attachment 1705870View attachment 1705871
Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 is still early in the flowering stage and will be a later harvest for sure. From what I member from the last time I ran it outdoors she packs it on fairly quickly
View attachment 1705872View attachment 1705873
I've been hammering these ever since flowering started and they have been super hungry. I can't hardly wait till I can start taking some sample branches to test out!
@Jean-O those huge girls look amazing! Had to pick my jaw up off the floor haha. Wishing the best, cant wait to see how awesome these babes get!

@Jean-O those huge girls look amazing! Had to pick my jaw up off the floor haha. Wishing the best, cant wait to see how awesome these babes get!
I appreciate that, I'm looking forward to the harvest also. Going to be a busy Croptober!

Biscotti

20240910_154316[1].jpg

Sub Zero

20240910_154332[1].jpg

Frosted Truffle Pie
20240910_154357[1].jpg

Hungry hungry girls. They did well in veg and then hit a brick wall in flower. Water Only
Sub Zero flower
This clone was tested at 29.2% total cannabinoids 24.7% thc
20240910_154100[1].jpg

Weekly Update
Started into the rainy season and got the PM showing its ugly little patch of white. Sprayed, defolied and exhumed the two small spots and to the garbage can those nice tasty sweet smelling nuggets went. I did take a couple select small branches and popped them into the dryer to get an early tester… Here’s some nighttime before and haircut photos.
IMG_6508.jpeg
IMG_6513.jpeg
IMG_6514.jpeg

:smokeout: Hi gang, hope all is well with y'all! ....I'm behind again,....:rolleyes2:... I'm watching, just not keeping pace which turns into a vicious circle! :rofl:
Gotta get updates in too, sitting on pics since Sunday... :help:
...a brief catch-up here before work...

It's been a while!
I am dealing with a legal situation, so that has kept me busy!
The plot.
I planted the seedlings at 2 weeks old.
Often they were two per station.
I never got round to putting the biotabs or the mycorrhizae in.
Once in the ground I did not have the chance to go back to the plot.
Substrate was coco, chicken shit,Black guano pellets, rock dust, Epsom salts and grated clay.
This grow was to be predominantly fed by biotabs but the grow went good even without them.
To say I walked away and neglected them is an understatement.
Apart from the prep, they got no love and no water from me.
:bighug:Mate, good to hear from you! I/we were wondering... Excellent to see that you've raked in a nice haul already :yay:
Who's still there? Some good cultivar info to be gleaned from this - :thumbsup:

@Waira update on the outdoor. Things are really starting to get interesting! Tons of aroma's, i can smell the garden from my house that a ways away...
Northern Lights #5 is getting frosty and pumping a delightful minty, cirtic, earthy haze aroma.
float aroma.gif
...a great time to just sit and stank-marinate in the garden Jean, I'm so jeallie! :rofl:
NL seems to have a broad range of aroma profiles, all depends on the breeder, stock, selections... not sure what the "original" aroma ever was?
This one's performance has been exceptional! ...just the waiting game now for finish spped/time and of course, final product review :eyebrows:
That early trich' production is definitely promising!
And Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 is starting to bud up nicely. The second smaller phenotype I have out is definitely a week or so ahead of this one that's looking like a mis October harvest if it can make it in my crappy weather.
Some just ain't gonna be fast, always interesting to see what such crosses show... Regardless bro' use whichever CBD girl suites the Comp best for you, no worries!

ok here's me update ...

Snow G is being stubborn.. don't expect this one to finish as it hasn't even started to flower :doh:Last time i grew this strain, it was into flower before the end of August. Probably compost pile is in her future.
:cuss:bugger and fek!! Of all the shite luck Kyote, you got a long cycle pheno....almost ridiculous at this point! :doh:

Green Poison FV F1 This cultivar stretched a lot more than the other 2 I grew a few years ago. Had to bust some tops to keep her under the tarp. She may get to finish if the weather doesn't go horribly cold and wet :shrug:
...certainly has a chance - :goodluck: ...just curious, when did you buy these seeds? GPF1FV has been off the mark in other's grows that I've seen... Not like Sweet to bungle this, but it's happening by what account and other grows I'm seeing...
Maybe try the Killer Kush FV, seen super nice runs of that lately!
Here’s a different view on the Cherry Banana BC1 which is putting on some really unique terps and living up to the name. Looking down from the backdrop.
That one has my smell-meter twitching! Such a wild combo, no telling what will show... makes me wonder what other pheno's are showing...
I'll be eyeing this one for future potential tries! She seems to be holding up to the weather so far- :greenthumb:

@Waira Sorry I ain't capable make actualizations in limit in this crazy quickened summer.:shrug::redcross::redcard:
I wan't join photos to competition in this year.I was have leave in work and I harvested Gorilla sherbet fast.And I was travel a little....I was don't follow competition in this time.:rolleyes1:
But I will complete this thread.My mistake.
Pre harvest photos of GORILLA SHERBET FAST,You can see harm from hunter on first picture.But he keep her live! 🙏
PG, you're a guerilla grower mate, you get plenty of slack with updates and such, which you have done, so if you want to, stay in the Comp with pics of your choice! ...it's all good by us - :pighug:
...still, it sucks that some asshole thrashed your plants! = :finger:
APPLE BLOSSOM after problems with long branches and strong winds came problem with hunter and she look like to real apple tree now! 😄🌳🍎
I was keep message on branch and he was broke her.:grump:Now she is in thirds week of flowering.
You are getting most of the drama this year PG, what a shame... At least that girl has a strong will to survive! Let's hope she puts on some speed now,... :goodluck:
So funny mate, she really does look like a small fruit tree now! :rofl:

Got home from St Lawrence today and harvested the last (comp) auto. Frosty gelato. For an untrained plant in a 5gal bucket, it did great! Not a spot of mold on the whole plant. I saw a touch of PM on a small fan leaf but flower was fine. A sweet candy smell wafts up to me while trimming consistent with the indoor frostys. Nice and chunky with little larf. Great grow using preamended (dr earth 4-6-2) and topdressed 3 times.
Excellent landing Jp! And more good feedback on this cultivar, you've had challenging weather to say the least 😬
Popping in to show some girls off….Woof!!
Tooooooooooooooooo Hot!!!!!!!
So-Cal fun-in-da-Sun - :spels::hump: ....well, except for the damn heat! :face::hothot: ...fuck man, Death Valley is starting to annex more and more of CA :rofl:
...looking solid just the same SOOT, no easy gig in those conditions =:greenthumb:
Ants 🐜.....

I saw them in the pot...good food source....so I put ant powder around the bottom of the pot....:nono:...then they robbed me...

Immediately to hand was coffee grounds...just to surround the germs...ants don't like crossing them...

Then hubby found the diamecious earth...so I sprinkled that around last night.......and I can't see any this morning.

The only problem with DE is...once you water it...it seems to stop working.....so... we'll see huh....?....:watering:...

They took some of me pea germ heads as well......:dang:...last year in the garden they got decimated by bloody rabbits..:nono:....so I thought ah...the tall pot... they'll not get them up there........and I get robbed by bloody ants.....pfft.....

It's a, good job #ISmokeDope... :biggrin:
:cuss:bloody vermin! takes all kinds, and you got that unfortunately :face::rofl:
Yeah, DE is great until it wetted, then it cakes over and becomes far less effective... it works by getting in between their armor joints, like micro-glass shards...cuts/bleeds'm out!

Some of the non comp outdoor plants. The Rev on the left is doing amazing. Northern Lights #5 on the right.
More smashing stuff my man! Rev' is showing super well... WT too!
GH girls look fab', HelSkel' is panning out very well - :clapper:
Working with those NLD landrace genes makes for some nail-biting outcomes, never can be sure WTH will show... So far this is very encouraging!
Legend aroma outcomes, always an trip that one! I still miss mine, orange-cranberry scone smell and that gob-smacker high... :baked:

break.jpg
...outta time, BBL!

Back