I've got some I play with indoors that will go upwards of 16 weeks in flower. Those pure sativas are almost like dropping acid when it comes to effects. Not many people have interest in growing long flowering plants and the effects are usually too potent for novice tokers to handle. I wish I could run them outdoors, I could grow real monsters if I could flower into December!
That's the "why" for many growers right there! Several old schoolers I know grow almost nothing but,...
Did I drop pics of that trippy "pearl" pheno' of Destroyer yet? This cat lives a few hundred miles north of me, does some OD but the Sati's are all ID, maybe some OD sun during bloom if moveable...

destroyer pearls1.jpeg
destroyer pearls 2.jpeg

Absolutely low-earth orbit high! Massive calyxes... but the black stems amaze me the most! ...never seen that before, almost doesn't look like cannabis :cool1:

That's the "why" for many growers right there! Several old schoolers I know grow almost nothing but,...
Did I drop pics of that trippy "pearl" pheno' of Destroyer yet? This cat lives a few hundred miles north of me, does some OD but the Sati's are all ID, maybe some OD sun during bloom if moveable...

View attachment 1700463View attachment 1700464

Absolutely low-earth orbit high! Massive calyxes... but the black stems amaze me the most! ...never seen that before, almost doesn't look like cannabis :cool1:

Agh...spit...spit......:eek2:... I've only encountered that popcorn pheno twice....

The first time...it was such an aborition from the Norm...I thought it may be a strange Hermie...so i killed it......

The second time was a well known bank...and my first CBD cross....so I let it grow out...............:pass:...and realised I was right the first time.....:crying:...I should have killed it on sight and saved me 4 months growing time......:watering:

:shrug: it sets my Sati allergy off just looking at it...........:coffee2:

:crying:

Mossy update 16th August
20240815093644_IMG_1164~2.JPG

20240815093810_IMG_1168~2.JPG

Both pots have been nipped and plucked into submission.........:biggrin:......now I'm just waiting to see if they decide to fatten or not......:pass:

#HappyFriday everyone....:bighug:

Can you feel the mornings drawing in yet........?......I can.........:headbang:

Last edited:

View attachment 1700463View attachment 1700464

I bet all that would wash really well with a nice gentle but very cold wash. I bet it would dump like crazy!

I bet all that would wash really well with a nice gentle but very cold wash. I bet it would dump like crazy!
No doubt! ...but he's a joint guy, master of the 1-person pinner- :rofl:
...he says he just draws his fingertips down the stem and zips the flowers right off onto the paper - :thumbsup:
He's had "dread lock" types too, basically the same but stacked tighter 2x2.... those he just rolls directly up!

Don't wash that pearl pheno, brick it into a Malawi style cobb.

I've been over at another forum a lot lately, where quite a few of those pearl pheno sativas show up.
One other grower who also has the Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (like mine) had a crazy 20 week pheno.
There is supposedly one of those per pack according to the breeder, and I've still got two more beans left...

Cobb it, and then just cut yourself a chunk, same as any other bud.
Except the high is something else!

I had one of these in my indoor grows like 30 years ago.
It was from my local sativas bred for indoors on about F4 or F5 I think.
Looked crazy, but was great smoke!

Back