Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

Day 142: 135V + 7F

I had to go back to look at the starting time of these plants to check the days.
All seed plants up on March 21.
We'll take the revegged plants as starting on the same time, for ease of calculation.
In reality, the revegged plants were started mid October, so they are about on Day 300!!!

Daily highs of around 33C and lows around 27C overnight.
A couple of times there has been very light misty rain.

Family pics!

Not sure if these family pics will show or not, so I'm just giving all my pics this update.

PXL_20240810_075857423.jpg
PXL_20240810_075909532.jpg

Closest to camera: Grail NLD pheno
Next back the tall ones: Grail x ThaiFricans and L'n'L Jones hidden inside
In behind to the right: two SSSTN

Two Revegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (Sticky and Fluffy phenos)
PXL_20240810_075955375.jpg

And from the other side
PXL_20240810_080205749.jpg

Both these SSSTN girls are just starting to flower now, too.
They're both about 150 cm tall, about 60".

Two Grail x ThaiFrican and One Lemon 'n' Lime Jones
PXL_20240810_075945127.jpg

I think most of the above pic is just the tall girl.
From another angle
PXL_20240810_080213055.jpg

In this great mass of sativa leaves, the tall girl is on the left and her slightly shorter sister on the right.
Tall girl is now about 180 cm tall, give or take, about 72".
Medium girl is just about 160 cm, or 64".
Both are starting to show some flowering shape, with Medium Girl looking a little more advanced.

Hidden up between the two is Lady Lemon 'n' Lime Jones.
She's doing well in flowering, despite getting a bit crowded out.
Really starting to thicken up a bit now.
PXL_20240810_080132421.jpg

Getting thicker and tighter, but still weeks away.

One Revegged Grail (NvHz x Mullumbimby) (NLD pheno)
PXL_20240810_075932539.jpg

PXL_20240810_080222934.jpg

Close range photo, as I balance on the edge of the balcony and try not to fall off...
This lovely lady is also about 150cm or 60" tall, too.
Lots of tops on her, as she is now starting to flower as well.

Seven SSSTN (Sticky) x ThaiFrican seedlings

Forgot to take pics of these girls.
But they're just little ones tucked away down low, not much to see.
Still, all seven of them seem quite happy.
Let's see how big they get before the gender reveal party.
I think if I get a few males I may just mix their pollen and use it together.
Definitely definitely must pollinate the two SSSTN girls -- their mom and aunt.
But dust back to these Grail x ThaiFricans may be fun, too, with the seeds then having ThaiFrican on both sides.
And the Grail lady while I'm at it.
Luckily all these plants are big enough that I can do a whole good sized lower branch.
Knock out a few hundred seeds from each mother.
None of this 10-20 seeds business this season!

Bonus Bat Pics!

Forgot to mention, the front gate has been chained close again.
Means it's a bit trickier to access the garden, have to go through the bat cave.
But it's safer, as other people are far far less likely to stumble upon the party.
PXL_20240810_080621172.jpg

Their numbers seem a bit less after the typhoon.
Poor little batties, hope they're doing okay.

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇
Loving those haze plants you got going. Bonus 🦇

Ohh man! Look at all those sativas!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Loving those haze plants you got going. Bonus 🦇

I'll be looking at long white pistils while you guys are already sampling your fruits.
But someone's gotta run some long-flowering narrow-life types to balance out those fat chunky indicas and hybrids.

@Waira Hi everybody!:salute:
Actualization of photoperiods.:wiz:
GORILLA SHERBET FAST
She is absolutely sprinter in flowering!! 😳⏭️🏁 I can she harvest in this week(in half of August and on start vacation😅 ).Has anomalous structure buds,but resin produce is very good.Some branches has smaller buds(fewer light).Smell is combination citrus fruit and some pungent and funky undertones.
20240722_065349.jpg
20240722_073254.jpg
20240722_073245.jpg
20240722_073234.jpg
20240722_073225.jpg
20240726_064205.jpg
20240728_101806.jpg
20240727_092128.jpg
20240727_092203.jpg
20240727_092249.jpg
20240808_064520.jpg
20240808_064939.jpg
20240812_072805.jpg
20240812_073721.jpg
20240812_074054.jpg

I'll be looking at long white pistils while you guys are already sampling your fruits.
But someone's gotta run some long-flowering narrow-life types to balance out those fat chunky indicas and hybrids.
I've got some I play with indoors that will go upwards of 16 weeks in flower. Those pure sativas are almost like dropping acid when it comes to effects. Not many people have interest in growing long flowering plants and the effects are usually too potent for novice tokers to handle. I wish I could run them outdoors, I could grow real monsters if I could flower into December!

:drool::woohoo:@Waira Hi everybody!:salute:
Actualization of photoperiods.:wiz:
GORILLA SHERBET FAST
She is absolutely sprinter in flowering!! 😳⏭️🏁 I can she harvest in this week(in half of August and on start vacation😅 ).Has anomalous structure buds,but resin produce is very good.Some branches has smaller buds(fewer light).Smell is combination citrus fruit and some pungent and funky undertones.View attachment 1699828View attachment 1699830View attachment 1699831View attachment 1699832View attachment 1699833View attachment 1699834View attachment 1699835View attachment 1699836View attachment 1699837View attachment 1699838View attachment 1699839View attachment 1699840View attachment 1699841View attachment 1699842View attachment 1699843
Look at the BUDS look at the BUDS
:drool::woohoo:

I've got some I play with indoors that will go upwards of 16 weeks in flower. Those pure sativas are almost like dropping acid when it comes to effects. Not many people have interest in growing long flowering plants and the effects are usually too potent for novice tokers to handle. I wish I could run them outdoors, I could grow real monsters if I could flower into December!
Woo! What do you have indoors?
Hazes? Tropical landraces? Wotcha got?

The Grail (Nev Hz x Mullumbimby F2) NLD pheno ran for 16 weeks first time round, this is a reveg grow.
She could have gone a little longer, but conditions for me in late 'winter' outside weren't great.

Both the SSSTN went for about 14 or 15 weeks I recall, but I left lower branches for 16, for the first time round as well.
And the Grail and SSSTN are now, like, over 300 days old from seed, so I hope they'll be a little faster, like cuts/clones.

First round I only dropped the seeds about Oct 10 or so, so they went to Jan-Feb and maybe even March.
But since they're flowering now, I hope to finish them November to December.

Not sure about the seed plants, Grail x ThaiFrican, the Grail usually run 12-16 according to OJD, but this mother was fast at week 12 (again, could have gone to 13).
And the ThaiFrican father, well, of course I took his pollen fairly early and didn't get a female (three other plants all eaten young by bugs), but OJD says they are 10-12 weeks.
So I'm guessing the Grail x ThaiFrican may be about 12 weeks, but as both parents are not stabilized crosses, could be anywhere from 12-16.

I should be able to take them right to their ideal harvest date this round, as December weather shouldn't be a problem here.

All except that Lemon 'n' Lime Jones, which is a SHH x Casey Jones, she should be done maybe ... late September, unless she does a big re-flower on me.

Harvest pic
Time to harvest :thumbsup: Happy Farming :d5:
2024 AFN outdoor autophoto comp.JPG
Bud shot.JPG
Sign pic.JPG

Last edited:
I have one to show off to all you outdoor growmies. 140" tall :) An F1 with lots of vigor. Death Star (ohio cut) crossed to my Pure Michigan auto.
Happy growing everybody!
Hey Pep', how ya doin'?
...photo girls are super lush!...maybe too lush? Do you do some nip-and-tuck, prune back nodes, etc. to facilitate the plant putting more juice into fewer, bigger budding? I am SOO over the kibbles & bits and larfy stuff anymore... Ditto for big fat main colas, which usually get f'ed by mold anyway -:doh:

Wow, real deal Death Star! Hard to believe that's considered an oldie but goodie these days - LOL
Holy crap, that's beastly for even an F1photo/auto cross :vibe:
How old is she? ...vigor aside, it takes some time to throw on those inches!
@Waira bas has been doing good things. I was curious to try their top dressing. Probably brew a tea with it too.

This late start means a late finish and my grow spot gets about 8hrs direct and 14 indirect. Not optimal but enough to get the job done with. It’s like growing with old LED lights 🙏 they work but the newer ones are better.

The sex looks F on both plants just waiting for the flower show to kick off because I think it will be spectacular in but damn these girls need to get on with it already.

Your plants are looking great
Yup, I hear nothing but good 'bout'm! ...maybe I can get a mate like @BCBudlady to play guinea pig before I do, as she also uses the KIS nute pack and as such can evaluate on a more apples-to-apples basis - :eyebrows:

The sunlight thing, seems a fair amount of response/performance comes down to genetics too; some fare fine enough with partial Sun only, other become the dreaded larf machines...😬
That oddball C99a I had a while back here at home, she only got half a days actual Sun and she come out on point...
T20M Adam said there's a few of theirs that have shown to be excellent performers in partial Sun as well...

Late start gig I know well! That MO does put you on the tightrope walk for timing and results with little wiggle room for "corrections".
The genetics are another dice-toss too, especially with wild crosses!
Right now, this FMA5T x C99a is looking very Haze/Thai-ish despite that being only half of one parent. The stretch factor is working in my favor for a change - 😂 - and so is her C99a side; the tops are showing bloom-ready... All that remains to be seen is her finishing speed which will, I hope, favor the latter!
Updated photo plants starting to get really look nice. Nice terps on them too.. so unripe banana on the cherry banana. A little weak in the nodes and have been adding some support. Can’t nail down the terps on the black dog but it’s nice and earthy with some pine. Wry nice strong nodes taking shape. Leeds me to believe this ones going to have some hefty colas that will need those fat strong stems.
Do you have much wind action in your yard?
I noted how robust the stems are on my crew, more than usual and ditto for the daily breeze at the site...
She's looking a little fuller than she was a couple of weeks ago.
..she got new shoes today, 7gal-ish...with some luck she'll be busy rooting deeper and the extra N gets her to shoot out a bit more before blooming in earnest...

:vibe: good news on bloom initiations! Hopefully the stretch will slow way down on the lot of'm,... just looking at them now and imagining harvest bulk makes my head spin- 😵‍💫 -LOL ...but you do have a solid plan in staged harvests, staggered finish times... And the maturity stage harvesting is valuable info no doubt! We know that what's "best" is more than just personal preference, and each cross/pheno can show significant changes (for better or worse) even just days apart....
....WT has some interesting shape to her leaves, sexy "hands"! --right down to the 5-fingers regardless of size :cool1:
Got compost...got empty pots...and a multitudes of seed chomping to be off........so it is killing me......but....I got a problem from next door I didn't expect....drone photo of the plot next door......:pass:

Didn't hear it.. didn't see it...but one of the shots of next doors plot included a partial shot of our place...and if it wasn't so low quality... zoomed in would have shown my girls....so...sensible head on.......:headbang:
I'm sure you got chop-eyes on the lot too! ....Finger dabs ahoy- :baked::rofl:
I saw the pic!....but likely nada to sweat over Aunty, it's not like you have a crop going... some porch queens are not worth their effort(?)...

If my posting is correct, it is day 106 for the citrus milf and apple bottom. First is citrus milf… she may look a little underfed and ugly but this one is gonna have to be my pick for photo entry. She started showing early and not the biggest plant but the other option is the apple bottom which hasn’t shown even a pistil.
Wow, not even pre-sex at the node bases?! That's a bit alarming....🧐

Forgive the mess, had a fire and get together last night. That’s all for now…
:crying:... looks like a good time had by all...

Glad I’m not the only one with plants just starting to flower. Your grow looks really nice.
:eek1: ditto! - but then it's only mid Aug. and often as not, 3rd week is when I see certain signs... we'll see what 10 days brings!

Back