@Waira bas has been doing good things. I was curious to try their top dressing. Probably brew a tea with it too.

This late start means a late finish and my grow spot gets about 8hrs direct and 14 indirect. Not optimal but enough to get the job done with. It’s like growing with old LED lights 🙏 they work but the newer ones are better.

The sex looks F on both plants just waiting for the flower show to kick off because I think it will be spectacular in but damn these girls need to get on with it already.

Your plants are looking great

Last edited:
>>> NYSD x HeadBangerOG ... color beauty on this one! ..hoping she expresses the grapefruity aroma...
View attachment 1698727View attachment 1698729

Jean, here's the Melon Madness x StrawDawg -->View attachment 1698730View attachment 1698731

She's showing sex, but hoping she'll stretch along the way and stack more nodes... getting rat-fanged so early was shit luck, then the apical dom' snafu hit,.... but she's trying! I think she'll be a 4-way antenna - :rofl:
debating transplanting her.. if I have the right size pot, it's a go- :thumbsup:
She's looking a little fuller than she was a couple of weeks ago.

Photos
Purple Punch---looking awesome
Rainmakers---looking awesome, but smaller
Roze's--- healthy, but went from 5 fingers to 3 totally
Super Boofs--- healthy...but all 3 leaves too

Have discussed with breeder and we think it has been heat stress for the Roze's and Super Boofs.....they dont have many outdoor growers they said, so they have not seen this

...your inputs would be nice.

autos
Auto Moonrocks- what's left is nice..(wascally wabbit)
GSC---Both looking good.. pizzed plant alot beefier
Godfather OG---1 looking Dr. Grinspoonish...other 2 looking good and pizzed plant is alot beefier

coco with Dutchpro nutes....5.5-6.5 range....4 times daily during heatwave

@Global Moderators @Cultivators @Admin @Autoseeds.com

woof

Photos
Purple Punch---looking awesome
Rainmakers---looking awesome, but smaller
Roze's--- healthy, but went from 5 fingers to 3 totally
Super Boofs--- healthy...but all 3 leaves too

Have discussed with breeder and we think it has been heat stress for the Roze's and Super Boofs.....they dont have many outdoor growers they said, so they have not seen this

...your inputs would be nice.

autos
Auto Moonrocks- what's left is nice..(wascally wabbit)
GSC---Both looking good.. pizzed plant alot beefier
Godfather OG---1 looking Dr. Grinspoonish...other 2 looking good and pizzed plant is alot beefier

coco with Dutchpro nutes....5.5-6.5 range....4 times daily during heatwave

@Global Moderators @Cultivators @Admin @Autoseeds.com

woof

View attachment 1698897
Damn rabbits! :shrug: They are many growers nemesis. About 15 years ago, my buddy John (RIP) and I put out 56 plants in a corn field one evening. We returned the next day with more water and every single one of their stems where chewed right through. Pesky critters!
Plants are looking nice. :thumbsup: I picked up a couple super boof clones for a neighbor down the road this past spring, I'll check and see how his are doing and let you know.

This summer killed me with the heat and burned out both of my ACs so ive been struggling to start back up! (Thankfully they went after the last batch went into curing but o man these 90+ 100% days are not so fun)
Starting the White Widows this weekend and will post pics sorry for the delay!!

Damn rabbits! :shrug: They are many growers nemesis. About 15 years ago, my buddy John (RIP) and I put out 56 plants in a corn field one evening. We returned the next day with more water and every single one of their stems where chewed right through. Pesky critters!
Plants are looking nice. :thumbsup: I picked up a couple super boof clones for a neighbor down the road this past spring, I'll check and see how his are doing and let you know.

wow this sounds like a morning i would need a couple extra joints! :coffee2::baked:

Updated photo plants starting to get really look nice. Nice terps on them too.. so unripe banana on the cherry banana. A little weak in the nodes and have been adding some support. Can’t nail down the terps on the black dog but it’s nice and earthy with some pine. Wry nice strong nodes taking shape. Leeds me to believe this ones going to have some hefty colas that will need those fat strong stems.
IMG_6420.jpeg

Mossy update 9th August
Gotta say...I'm loving all the gardens.. :headbang: ... seeing all the green on green gives me joy....:zen:..how they were meant to be.....

The girls are still munching sunbeams.....:biggrin:...and I am Really resisting the Urge not to regerm ATM until that land gets settled next door and we see what we are getting as neighbours.

20240808210609_IMG_1090~2.JPG

Got compost...got empty pots...and a multitudes of seed chomping to be off........so it is killing me......but....I got a problem from next door I didn't expect....drone photo of the plot next door......:pass:

Didn't hear it.. didn't see it...but one of the shots of next doors plot included a partial shot of our place...and if it wasn't so low quality... zoomed in would have shown my girls....so...sensible head on.......:headbang:

20240808103840_IMG_1085.JPG

#flashyourBush .....:photog:

#HappyFriday everyone :bighug:

Updated photo plants starting to get really look nice. Nice terps on them too.. so unripe banana on the cherry banana. A little weak in the nodes and have been adding some support. Can’t nail down the terps on the black dog but it’s nice and earthy with some pine. Wry nice strong nodes taking shape. Leeds me to believe this ones going to have some hefty colas that will need those fat strong stems.
View attachment 1699139

That looks like a Japanese garden with the Cranes and the canna looks like Acers...I love it....:bravo:

Back