I was wondering what happened this girl, but after checking my water tanks i realized that i grabbed the 5 Liter hand desinfection close to the water tanks and filled in, my bad...
Mongol mate, corn crew looks great! ...aside from the alcohol-roasted girl at least- :yoinks::face:LOL!
Grail x ThaiFrican girls showing pistils so let the flowering begin!
Tallest girl up to about 160 cm = 5'3".
SSSTN and Grail revegged plants still want to veg a little longer.
They're up to about 4' tall, 115-130 cm.
Lady Lemon and Lime Jones is fully flowering, but long way to go.

Weather is good after the typhoon.
Temps in the low 30s C.
A little rain, but there should be more to come.
Rainy season starts about now, but may be a dry year it seems...

Stay safe and happy my friends.
Blessings to you all!
:growing::woohoo1::growing:wow, they are bustin' moves now luv! :clapper: ....that improv' transplanting was Key...

I'm loving that tropi-Sativa look, nothing quite like it! ....they are now officially a privacy hedge- :rofl:
Very good news on the pre-sex signs and LLJ getting busy -:cool1: ... I hope the others get jeallie and kick over soon!
The container got a top dressing of Build a Soils build a flower craft blend. So hopefully that will help the sex along with some added PK. The beneficial flowers are doing are great job so far. No signs of pests.

It’s funny to see you guys chopping already and mine are barely sexing. Good thing these are Oregon grown strains but probably end up harvesting in October.
Looking robust Mason- :vibe:... you always get such monster leaves! How much actual direct Sun hours are you getting?
BaS is intriguing me, a lot of positive feedback about them... I may have to try them out next season!

You and me both on the late runners, only the semi's showing sex/blooming... but considering my snafu, this is a good thing - :rolleyes2:
I need the extra veg' time!
Weekly update OD autos… day 60 if my counting is correct. #1 has pretty much matched her sisters height, not quite girth. And both are in flower. They are looking pretty decent so far. They’ll get a topdress this week of the Dr earth 4-6-2 .
:cool1:- it's green scene up there my man! They look solid,... but maybe stake them up? Wind has been quite the villain this year for others, I'd hate to see it fragg' those girls....plus the budding will start to stress that node joint.
Are you using the Flower Girl, BTW? I've heard good feedback form it...
Photo's hungry for sure, and that ratio is on point for them at this stage too - :thumbsup:
....nice, on the early bloomers!
@Waira update on the photoperiods. They just keep getting bigger n bigger!
Cheers on the first girls in Jean-O! Those aromas are making me drool....
Meantime, at the farm animal plot-->
meat.gif
:crying::rofl::vibe:

Holy crap, they are going apeshit! Whatever you're feeding them = meeeeat! ....seriously, I'm looking at pics just a month ago, and blow-up is epic!
....Bloom is going to be cray-cray and stank-ay - :headbang::clapper:

I'm jeallie about the produce too! ... but not so much about the trim jail sentence you have coming- :crying:
Blueberry auto Happy Farming :thumbsup:
:spels::drool:... I want to lick her as is... gorgeous! I imagine you've given her a finger-hug or two,... how's she smellin'?

OK, my turn... :jointman:
Pics from 8/3, they since have had some nip&tuck and some LST to force the branches out more...
Final pot transplants mostly done!
They've been pretty slow to "reboot" the apical dom' snafu, but 1-2 have steered out of it, others not so much... tic-tok, tic-tok, time's running out 😬

Several kelp + Ful Power (liquid fulvic) foliars are boosting it some at least, and the fully photo are just now showing sex, if at all, so that's a plus for further branch/node stacking... but it'll be columnar builds on most regardless, a big yield hit... plenty for me, but the share-sies will not be the usual boon- :rofl:
I have a couple runts, very annoying, but sometimes you just can't tell until you're well down the road... One is the much anticipated NevLime White, actually pissed about that! The first one is a shit pheno', hence the 2nd plant...

grp1.jpg
grp2.jpg

I'll stagger posts to keep this page from choking out on the pics' dump- :smokeit:

>>> Lavender/MixedPurps x C99a - @Jean-O she triggered early on me! Not long after that topping unfortunately, so she looks wonky, but an early girl in I'll take all day...

lvp99a.jpg
lvp99b.jpg

>>> Burmese Pure- filling out the best as expected considering her lineage... top node is looking shaggy, leaves burned-WTF ?,...slow to recover...
bp1.jpg
bp2.jpg

>>> FireMoB/A5T x C99a - beauty queen material, best vigor of the lot too... 11-finger leaves came early, seems this is an A5T dom' pheno (Haze x Thai)...
fma5tx1.jpg
fma5tx2.jpg
fma5tx4.jpg

>>> NYSD x HeadBangerOG ... color beauty on this one! ..hoping she expresses the grapefruity aroma...
nyhb1.jpg
nyhb2.jpg

Jean, here's the Melon Madness x StrawDawg -->
mmsd1.jpg
mmsd2.jpg

She's showing sex, but hoping she'll stretch along the way and stack more nodes... getting rat-fanged so early was shit luck, then the apical dom' snafu hit,.... but she's trying! I think she'll be a 4-way antenna - :rofl:
debating transplanting her.. if I have the right size pot, it's a go- :thumbsup:

I have one to show off to all you outdoor growmies. 140" tall :) An F1 with lots of vigor. Death Star (ohio cut) crossed to my Pure Michigan auto.
Happy growing everybody!
20240805_150706[1].jpg

I'm at 32 degrees north.
I know it's still gonna be pretty much strain dependent, but I was trying to find out the time when I could expect flowering to occur for my area. At least now I have it documented for my area for Super TrainWreck.
I was really surprised on how quickly she transitioned once I put her outside. She will definitely finish out in a reasonably good time frame. She started flowering July 9th and from the website it shows 60 to 70 days flowering indoors. That probably means a mid September chop.

She finishes remarkably early for a Sativa variety, making her a perfect addition to diversify outdoor gardens. Her resistance to botrytis and septoria are unbelievable.

Hopefully that statement from them is correct about the mold resistance.View attachment 1696789
Well this little plant is no longer. All it took was 24 hours and had several places of Bud Rot. As in the last time I used Rotblock, the rot always manifest itself at damaged areas from insects.
Evidently I had an influx of little worms. I picked two off her.
And that may just be due to where I placed them. The worm looks a little familiar. How looks like a worm I've seen on cedar trees,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tiny, small kind of like an inch worm I guess.
With as fast as this thing frosted up, I think I need to run her indoors on next run

Back