I think there's going to be quite a few Asian Haze seeds made.
I've got a question about reversals. On the center plant up front, it seems that the reversal took better in the lower areas of the plant. Is this mainly what you guys see? I assume that it will go ahead and progress upwards.
If you zoom in, you can see it quite easily. It's just the opposite of what I figured what would happen.
IMG_20240809_220626380.jpg

Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

Day 142: 135V + 7F

I had to go back to look at the starting time of these plants to check the days.
All seed plants up on March 21.
We'll take the revegged plants as starting on the same time, for ease of calculation.
In reality, the revegged plants were started mid October, so they are about on Day 300!!!

Daily highs of around 33C and lows around 27C overnight.
A couple of times there has been very light misty rain.

Family pics!

Not sure if these family pics will show or not, so I'm just giving all my pics this update.

PXL_20240810_075857423.jpg
PXL_20240810_075909532.jpg

Closest to camera: Grail NLD pheno
Next back the tall ones: Grail x ThaiFricans and L'n'L Jones hidden inside
In behind to the right: two SSSTN

Two Revegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (Sticky and Fluffy phenos)
PXL_20240810_075955375.jpg

And from the other side
PXL_20240810_080205749.jpg

Both these SSSTN girls are just starting to flower now, too.
They're both about 150 cm tall, about 60".

Two Grail x ThaiFrican and One Lemon 'n' Lime Jones
PXL_20240810_075945127.jpg

I think most of the above pic is just the tall girl.
From another angle
PXL_20240810_080213055.jpg

In this great mass of sativa leaves, the tall girl is on the left and her slightly shorter sister on the right.
Tall girl is now about 180 cm tall, give or take, about 72".
Medium girl is just about 160 cm, or 64".
Both are starting to show some flowering shape, with Medium Girl looking a little more advanced.

Hidden up between the two is Lady Lemon 'n' Lime Jones.
She's doing well in flowering, despite getting a bit crowded out.
Really starting to thicken up a bit now.
PXL_20240810_080132421.jpg

Getting thicker and tighter, but still weeks away.

One Revegged Grail (NvHz x Mullumbimby) (NLD pheno)
PXL_20240810_075932539.jpg

PXL_20240810_080222934.jpg

Close range photo, as I balance on the edge of the balcony and try not to fall off...
This lovely lady is also about 150cm or 60" tall, too.
Lots of tops on her, as she is now starting to flower as well.

Seven SSSTN (Sticky) x ThaiFrican seedlings

Forgot to take pics of these girls.
But they're just little ones tucked away down low, not much to see.
Still, all seven of them seem quite happy.
Let's see how big they get before the gender reveal party.
I think if I get a few males I may just mix their pollen and use it together.
Definitely definitely must pollinate the two SSSTN girls -- their mom and aunt.
But dust back to these Grail x ThaiFricans may be fun, too, with the seeds then having ThaiFrican on both sides.
And the Grail lady while I'm at it.
Luckily all these plants are big enough that I can do a whole good sized lower branch.
Knock out a few hundred seeds from each mother.
None of this 10-20 seeds business this season!

Bonus Bat Pics!

Forgot to mention, the front gate has been chained close again.
Means it's a bit trickier to access the garden, have to go through the bat cave.
But it's safer, as other people are far far less likely to stumble upon the party.
PXL_20240810_080621172.jpg

Their numbers seem a bit less after the typhoon.
Poor little batties, hope they're doing okay.

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇

Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

Day 142: 135V + 7F

I had to go back to look at the starting time of these plants to check the days.
All seed plants up on March 21.
We'll take the revegged plants as starting on the same time, for ease of calculation.
In reality, the revegged plants were started mid October, so they are about on Day 300!!!

Daily highs of around 33C and lows around 27C overnight.
A couple of times there has been very light misty rain.

Family pics!

Not sure if these family pics will show or not, so I'm just giving all my pics this update.

PXL_20240810_075857423.jpg
PXL_20240810_075909532.jpg

Closest to camera: Grail NLD pheno
Next back the tall ones: Grail x ThaiFricans and L'n'L Jones hidden inside
In behind to the right: two SSSTN

Two Revegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (Sticky and Fluffy phenos)
PXL_20240810_075955375.jpg

And from the other side
PXL_20240810_080205749.jpg

Both these SSSTN girls are just starting to flower now, too.
They're both about 150 cm tall, about 60".

Two Grail x ThaiFrican and One Lemon 'n' Lime Jones
PXL_20240810_075945127.jpg

I think most of the above pic is just the tall girl.
From another angle
PXL_20240810_080213055.jpg

In this great mass of sativa leaves, the tall girl is on the left and her slightly shorter sister on the right.
Tall girl is now about 180 cm tall, give or take, about 72".
Medium girl is just about 160 cm, or 64".
Both are starting to show some flowering shape, with Medium Girl looking a little more advanced.

Hidden up between the two is Lady Lemon 'n' Lime Jones.
She's doing well in flowering, despite getting a bit crowded out.
Really starting to thicken up a bit now.
PXL_20240810_080132421.jpg

Getting thicker and tighter, but still weeks away.

One Revegged Grail (NvHz x Mullumbimby) (NLD pheno)
PXL_20240810_075932539.jpg

PXL_20240810_080222934.jpg

Close range photo, as I balance on the edge of the balcony and try not to fall off...
This lovely lady is also about 150cm or 60" tall, too.
Lots of tops on her, as she is now starting to flower as well.

Seven SSSTN (Sticky) x ThaiFrican seedlings

Forgot to take pics of these girls.
But they're just little ones tucked away down low, not much to see.
Still, all seven of them seem quite happy.
Let's see how big they get before the gender reveal party.
I think if I get a few males I may just mix their pollen and use it together.
Definitely definitely must pollinate the two SSSTN girls -- their mom and aunt.
But dust back to these Grail x ThaiFricans may be fun, too, with the seeds then having ThaiFrican on both sides.
And the Grail lady while I'm at it.
Luckily all these plants are big enough that I can do a whole good sized lower branch.
Knock out a few hundred seeds from each mother.
None of this 10-20 seeds business this season!

Bonus Bat Pics!

Forgot to mention, the front gate has been chained close again.
Means it's a bit trickier to access the garden, have to go through the bat cave.
But it's safer, as other people are far far less likely to stumble upon the party.
PXL_20240810_080621172.jpg

Their numbers seem a bit less after the typhoon.
Poor little batties, hope they're doing okay.

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇
Ohh man! Look at all those sativas!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Things are starting to pop off finally. Got some baby buds forming up on the outdoor girls these have really turned out nice so far. @Waira
Northern Lights #5 should be an epic harvest!
20240810_122122.jpg

Wild Thing R2 in its debut outdoor run has impressed me a ton with its vigor and health!
20240810_122130.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 was the runt all veg but I think she got roid rage a few weeks ago and Hulked out cause she a big beast now
20240810_122136.jpg

Harvest is going to be a ton of work but things appear to be staggering as far as finishing times so that should really help that and I like to do harvest in stages with the plants so I can get a wider range of terps and effects do to the window at which the plant was harvested. The terps and effects can varry a ton depending on when you harvest a plant which almost gives you an entirely different experience with just 1 plant.

Weekly update- photoperiods
If my posting is correct, it is day 106 for the citrus milf and apple bottom. First is citrus milf… she may look a little underfed and ugly but this one is gonna have to be my pick for photo entry. She started showing early and not the biggest plant but the other option is the apple bottom which hasn’t shown even a pistil.
Citrus milf
IMG_4001.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg
IMG_4003.jpeg
IMG_4004.jpeg

And Apple bottom
IMG_4005.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg

As you can see in last pic, apple bottom hasn’t started or shown girl parts yet. She’s gotta be a female cuz a male would’ve shown already… so I’m thinking I’ll be lucky to see her finish before December. Whelp, that’s all for now on these two.

Weekly update autoflowers day 67
Both Frosty gelato OD autos are doing good. Got their topdress of dr earth 4-6-2 midweek. #2 (right) is gonna be my selection for comp plant. She is forming flowers nicely. Same with #1 but about 2 wks behind #2
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4013.jpeg

Forgive the mess, had a fire and get together last night. That’s all for now…

Things are starting to pop off finally. Got some baby buds forming up on the outdoor girls these have really turned out nice so far. @Waira
View attachment 1699540
Wild Thing R2 in its debut outdoor run has impressed me a ton with its vigor and health!
View attachment 1699541
Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 was the runt all veg but I think she got roid rage a few weeks ago and Hulked out cause she a big beast now
View attachment 1699542
Harvest is going to be a ton of work but things appear to be staggering as far as finishing times so that should really help that and I like to do harvest in stages with the plants so I can get a wider range of terps and effects do to the window at which the plant was harvested. The terps and effects can varry a ton depending on when you harvest a plant which almost gives you an entirely different experience with just 1 plant.
Damn healthy girls there!

What did you put in the runt to get to blow up like that?:funny::funny::funny:

View attachment 1699540
View attachment 1699541
View attachment 1699542
Glad I’m not the only one with plants just starting to flower. Your grow looks really nice.

Back