Popping in to show some girls off….Woof!!
Tooooooooooooooooo Hot!!!!!!!

@Global Moderators @Cultiv8tor
Coco perlite-Dutchpro nutes
5.5-6.5 ph-Great White myco solution

IMG_2706.jpeg

Mossy update 6th September New
IMG_1352~2.JPG

Robbed..........:shrug:...of about 30 new germs......:doh:... growing tips gone... just the blind stalk left.......:doh::doh::doh:

Ants 🐜.....

I saw them in the pot...good food source....so I put ant powder around the bottom of the pot....:nono:...then they robbed me...

Immediately to hand was coffee grounds...just to surround the germs...ants don't like crossing them...

Then hubby found the diamecious earth...so I sprinkled that around last night.......and I can't see any this morning.

The only problem with DE is...once you water it...it seems to stop working.....so... we'll see huh....?....:watering:...

They took some of me pea germ heads as well......:dang:...last year in the garden they got decimated by bloody rabbits..:nono:....so I thought ah...the tall pot... they'll not get them up there........and I get robbed by bloody ants.....pfft.....

It's a, good job #ISmokeDope... :biggrin:

#HappyFriday :bighug:

View attachment 1705326

Robbed..........:shrug:...of about 30 new germs......:doh:... growing tips gone... just the blind stalk left.......:doh::doh::doh:

Ants 🐜.....

I saw them in the pot...good food source....so I put ant powder around the bottom of the pot....:nono:...then they robbed me...

Immediately to hand was coffee grounds...just to surround the germs...ants don't like crossing them...

Then hubby found the diamecious earth...so I sprinkled that around last night.......and I can't see any this morning.

The only problem with DE is...once you water it...it seems to stop working.....so... we'll see huh....?....:watering:...

They took some of me pea germ heads as well......:dang:...last year in the garden they got decimated by bloody rabbits..:nono:....so I thought ah...the tall pot... they'll not get them up there........and I get robbed by bloody ants.....pfft.....

I cant imagine ants would take all of those down in 1 day. Maybe field mice? Try sprinkling Cheyenne pepper around the soil. That should stop any furry creatures from getting in there.

I cant imagine ants would take all of those down in 1 day. Maybe field mice? Try sprinkling Cheyenne pepper around the soil. That should stop any furry creatures from getting in there.
I don't think Spain has cutter ants like South America does! I bet it was a mouse.

I don't think Spain has cutter ants like South America does! I bet it was a mouse.

Guys...Ants...believe me........:headbang: .... Like Hundreds of them.

I used to have a photo of about 6 of them rolling a newly sprouted seed clean out of the soil... they are voracious.

They colonise the garden ...I just Hope they haven't built an ant nest in the large pot.........:doh:..

@Waira :bighug:..did I read that DE is a good soil amendment anyway....so I'll be okay sprinkling a few doses as it gets wattered in...?.......:watering:

Ants @WildBill .....:headbang:..we don't get mice..........the snake frightens them off.........:biggrin:......
If that's the case then diatonacious earth will not really help in that little seedling setup. You could apply enough to make it difficult for him to get to the seedling, but it won't kill until later. Dodson's earth can only act as a deterrent for foraging type insects such as ants. Where it is effective is in an infestation that the plant is where they're living and they stick around for a while. The plant is their environment and that's where they live. Ants or foragers and they just visit.
If I were growing outside and had an ant problem, I would set up some sort of water barrier for my pots.

That's crazy that the little fuggers found it. :face:

If that's the case then diatonacious earth will not really help in that little seedling setup

:pighug:. It's a 100 gallon pot.......:biggrin:...

That's crazy that the little fuggers found it.

They could hardly Miss it.......:crying:......

1725717198737.png

Fresh bud.........
cheshire-cat.gif
...what can I say.......... :pass:

Have a great weekend everyone.........:bighug:

View attachment 1705326

Ants 🐜.....

Diatomaceous earth has to be dry ti be effective, beat to water first, let dry a bot on top and then apply. I get away with disting the whole plants,soil, everything
Guys...Ants...believe me........:headbang: .... Like Hundreds of them.

I used to have a photo of about 6 of them rolling a newly sprouted seed clean out of the soil... they are voracious.

They colonise the garden ...I just Hope they haven't built an ant nest in the large pot.........:doh:..

@Waira :bighug:..did I read that DE is a good soil amendment anyway....so I'll be okay sprinkling a few doses as it gets wattered in...?.......:watering:
de is great but is basically useless when wet so always apply after watering when the top soil has a little time to dry. Ive dusted whole plants and garden areas with no problems. Just wear a mask if you think you might be breathing it in or it gets dusty

Some of the non comp outdoor plants. The Rev on the left is doing amazing. Northern Lights #5 on the right.
20240908_102918.jpg

Helter Skelter S1 Clone out in the greenhouse is a beast and is getting close to the finish line with roughly 2 weeks left. She's stacking heavy which opened her up and spread it out a lot over the last couple of weeks. It's a great hash plant and the effects are crazy intense almost trippy from the pairing of Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana land race crossed to Green Poison FV which gave her a boost in finishing time
20240908_102717.jpg
20240908_102737.jpg
20240908_102740.jpg

The second pheno of the Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 which is about a week ahead with flowing over the comp plant.
20240908_102650.jpg

The Legend S1, this pheno is leaning heavy on the Banana Hammock lineage and smells strongly of fresh Bananas almost like the fake Banana smell from the runtz candy.
20240908_102601.jpg

Grim Reaper F1Fv Clone is a beast and smells just like Where's My Dog Auto but with a hint of something sour on the back side. Im definitely looking forward to sampling her.
20240908_102628.jpg

The Legend on the left Grim Reaper on the right
20240908_102535.jpg

Wild Thing left CBD right
20240908_102546.jpg

The Legend is stacking real thick but she started to fade a but early.
20240908_102556.jpg

The Rev has se super frosty dank flowers all over. Its going to be another epic harvest this year!
20240908_102508.jpg

Back