:toke: Hey KR, big cheers for popping some olde bag seeds, there are gems still out there in such things.. got a small vial of them myself!
It's a gas that you got some to germ and take; she looks good too- :greenthumb:

That said, and details noted, because you just joined and the plant wasn't "documented" here all along, it would be totally unfair to allow entry of this plant into the Comp' this year at such a late stage...
I don't think you're trying anything shady, but the Comp requirements were set about as loosely as we could, and letting this one in under these circumstances is too far over the line, sorry mate... We have to honor what the other Comp' participants have followed through with... :smoker1:
Next year though, belly up to the bar and join the OD gang! :cools:
I understand completely! I will def be here next year! See you then, stay frosty! Stoked to be a part something like AFN, you all got something pretty great going on here!

I understand completely! I will def be here next year! See you then, stay frosty! Stoked to be a part something like AFN, you all got something pretty great going on here!
Follow along with the rest of the competition as it will help you to see what to expect next year and also participate in the voting of the winners. Welcome to AFN !

... a quick drive-by update on a couple girls.... :jointman:

>>> MelonMadness x StrawDawg - @Jean-O ...dude, she's filling in like a Champ! A lot of Sati' character showing, gonna be some nice lean colas made when she's done - :cool1: ...haven't had that since the Doors x O.Haze
...reminds me of Lilac Diesel as well, similar narrow spears of frosty goodness!

View attachment 1704564View attachment 1704565View attachment 1704566View attachment 1704567

>>> Lavender/MixedPurps x C99a - Jean, did your pheno's look like this? Just curious...seems this is favoring the Mixed Purps side, aroma is a berry-floral blend, dash of incense...
View attachment 1704568View attachment 1704569View attachment 1704570View attachment 1704571View attachment 1704572View attachment 1704573

...gotta go water right now actually, they are thirsty buggers and the weather is on the warm side....
Oh man that lavender is nice!!

Those plants are amazing looking! Love their sativa structure! Im sure you will pull some amazing flower from those beauties!
Hi there KingRat, thanks for the kind words. It's satis and hazes all the way, here in this garden.

:woohoo1::growing::woohoo1:the NLD Groove is on! :clapper: ...impressive Maria, I'm digging this urban guerilla grow a lot, it's unique in this Comp - :cool1:

NLD groove is in da house!
The plants, the old buildings, the bats -- we got it all, haha!!

Sounds like wonky weather patterns, the new "norm'" for so many places these days- 😬...hopefully some monsoonal action kicks in soon, and mildly...

Wonky weather is the 'new normal.' Sigh....
Had some crazy strong wind last night, and a few kms away in the city they're hitting record highs...

Man, NLD's and the Stretch! I look back at where they were just a couple months ago and say WOW :greenthumb:... that improv' transplanting is really paying dividends now!
But yeah, likely much more to come, but maybemaybemaybe they will feel the root squeeze some and dial it down... we can hope at least :rofl::rolleyes2:

The stretch on the 'medium' pheno is very reasonable.
But the 'taller' pheno, the Grail, and the Sticky SSSTN, they are something else, hehe.
I want enough root squeeze to control the stretch at this point, but not too much that the flowers suffer.

...these are the pheno's you hope for, and they are out there!
I imagine you'll try to preserve her through cuts and/or reveg?

These are the phenos I have been looking for!
Cuts, not likely. I don't want to have any plants at home, and outside, ...
well, I did have one cray cray idea -- take cuts and somehow keep them near a street light, so they don't flower!

Bat pics are great, luv! :headbang:
I still marvel at what purchase they can find in that concrete...the least bubble hole/crack that they can snag a claw into seems to be all they need...

The bats are what make the grow.
One tiny little hole is all they need, it seems.

I will need some harvest pics with graffiti and bat backgrounds, of course.

Hi there KingRat, thanks for the kind words. It's satis and hazes all the way, here in this garden.
I admire your patience! My outdoor photo girl looks like she will going 12+weeks and im losing my mind! She is bagseed so she could in theory take up to 16+weeks lol. Wish me luck! And once again, beautiful plants, thanks for taking the time to share them with us!!

It's been a while!
I am dealing with a legal situation, so that has kept me busy!
The plot.
I planted the seedlings at 2 weeks old.
Often they were two per station.
I never got round to putting the biotabs or the mycorrhizae in.
Once in the ground I did not have the chance to go back to the plot.
Substrate was coco, chicken shit,Black guano pellets, rock dust, Epsom salts and grated clay.
This grow was to be predominantly fed by biotabs but the grow went good even without them.
To say I walked away and neglected them is an understatement.
Apart from the prep, they got no love and no water from me.
I went back a day or so ago and the pictures below are what I found.
There were a couple of tiny bits of mold but virtually none.
However when I see mold, I crop.
I chopped around 20 plants ranging in size from 18" to 3'.
I left the 9 sativas to go a little longer!
I will have smoke for more than a year from this!
I won't disclose the weight but a heavy new born child is approx the wet weight.
I'll lose a lot of that weight in the drying process but I will still have a really good weight to smoke.
The sativas will further increase my yield and I look forward to going back to chop them down.

adjDSCN9322.JPG
ADJDSCN9341.JPG
adjDSCN9343.JPG
adjDSCN9344.JPG
adjDSCN9345.JPG
ADJDSCN9346.JPG
ajdDSCN9295.JPG
asdDSCN9328.JPG
dsdsds.JPG
fgDSCN9319.JPG
adjDSCN9322.JPG
ADJDSCN9341.JPG
adjDSCN9343.JPG
adjDSCN9344.JPG
adjDSCN9345.JPG
ADJDSCN9346.JPG
ajdDSCN9295.JPG
asdDSCN9328.JPG
dsdsds.JPG
fgDSCN9319.JPG

@Waira update on the outdoor. Things are really starting to get interesting! Tons of aroma's, i can smell the garden from my house that a ways away...
Northern Lights #5 is getting frosty and pumping a delightful minty, cirtic, earthy haze aroma.
20240902_122719.jpg
20240902_122729.jpg
20240902_122739.jpg
20240902_122744.jpg

some pics from on top of my 6ft ladder.
20240902_123156.jpg
20240902_123217.jpg

Wild Thing
20240902_123219.jpg

The Legend one of the non comp plants
20240902_123218.jpg

Wild Thing R2
20240902_123213.jpg

Wild Thing R2 is going to stack some flowers looking at it's structure
20240902_122805.jpg

And Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 is starting to bud up nicely. The second smaller phenotype I have out is definitely a week or so ahead of this one that's looking like a mis October harvest if it can make it in my crappy weather.
20240902_122821.jpg

Everything is looking and smelling terrific and I'm patiently waiting for harvest which should be epic again this year!

Attachments

• 20240902_122739.jpg
    20240902_122739.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
ok here's me update ...

Snow G is being stubborn.. don't expect this one to finish as it hasn't even started to flower :doh:Last time i grew this strain, it was into flower before the end of August. Probably compost pile is in her future.
IMG_4107.JPG

Green Poison FV F1 This cultivar stretched a lot more than the other 2 I grew a few years ago. Had to bust some tops to keep her under the tarp. She may get to finish if the weather doesn't go horribly cold and wet :shrug:

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

Oh just noticed the camera settings were still set to take pics of the northern lights the other night :crying: Oh well happy growing all! :d5:

Back