How do I enter this awesome contest? Im pretty new to AFN and i am still figuring out how to navigate this radical site! I would love to participate in a community contest like this.

the rulez are all clearly explained in the first post on page 1, which is the post u quoted, lol....in a nutshell, this comp is open to anybody, but it'z strictly for outdoor....autoz, photoz or both....BUT, the finish line is oct 31st, so u wouldn't even have time to grow an auto between now & then, lol....but there'z alwayz next year....the start date is alwayz 4/20 :goodluck: ppp

the rulez are all clearly explained in the first post on page 1, which is the post u quoted, lol....in a nutshell, this comp is open to anybody, but it'z strictly for outdoor....autoz, photoz or both....BUT, the finish line is oct 31st, so u wouldn't even have time to grow an auto between now & then, lol....but there'z alwayz next year....the start date is alwayz 4/20 :goodluck: ppp
I have a photo that i started on 4/26 that is probs 4 weeks from harvest. All pics and documentation was hoping to enter that girl

It was the entry code part that threw me

I have a photo that i started on 4/26 that is probs 4 weeks from harvest. All pics and documentation was hoping to enter that girl

but was it grown outside-?....that'z the #1 requirement for this particular comp....and even if it has been, before we talk about entry cardz, i wanna defer this to @Waira , becuz like he said, it'z gettin a bit late to enter anything for this year, so....jus sayin :shrug: ppp

Heres a girl i started 4/26. She was a seed that came from a bagseed at least 15yrs ago. This gorl actually got me back into growing. It started out hust to see if those old seeds could pop, out of 25 only 2 popped and one was a male, which got tossed(mistake). She sprouted out of the soil on 4/26
IMG_1309.jpeg
heres a pic of her with her brother at 2weeks
IMG_1311.jpeg
explosive new growth at 5weeks!
Resized_20240704_185308.jpeg
here she is at 7wks, after this she started her flowering stretch!
Resized_20240715_132541.jpeg
and here she is at 9weeks all stretched out and ready for buds!!!
Resized_20240807_120451.jpeg
here she is about 12weeks, filling out, getting stinky!
IMG_1225.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpeg

And here she is currently at about 16weeks old and 6-7 weeks flowering! Shes so sprkly amd stinky! Cant wait, probably another 4weeks on her.
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg
IMG_1503.jpeg
i hope this qualifies! Please let me know what i need to provide if anything else. Thank you, i appreciate being part of something with so many amazing Cultivators!

but was it grown outside-?....that'z the #1 requirement for this particular comp....and even if it has been, before we talk about entry cardz, i wanna defer this to @Waira , becuz like he said, it'z gettin a bit late to enter anything for this year, so....jus sayin :shrug:

but was it grown outside-?....that'z the #1 requirement for this particular comp....and even if it has been, before we talk about entry cardz, i wanna defer this to @Waira , becuz like he said, it'z gettin a bit late to enter anything for this year, so....jus sayin :shrug: ppp
I just posted it up, i asked if there was any info i needed to qualify to enter but it has been grown outdoors since germination . I figure ill harvest late sept, early oct. hope i get accepted. Thanks for all your help!

Back