Good thinking @Mossy you should have dry smoke for the new neighbors Ya never know :toke:

It Would be Nice @Green Hornet ..... :pass: .....the woman who was really keen was Dutch...I'm thinking she could bring me something Nice from the 'Dam....but... knowing my luck she'd be the Only Dutch vocal objector......:biggrin:.....

I'm watching for someone coming down to See it... solicitors in Spain normally take 2 weeks and I'm thinking...once they exchange contracts they will be down for a Visit.....:pass:

Hubby has already said...if they are bad neighbours then I will probably regret stopping him buying it.......:headbang:...so I know I'm getting the blame... whatever happens....:biggrin:.. that's why #ISmokeDope ..strong ones......Drag-on

#HappyCaturday :bighug:

Some shots of my girls.... :pimp: LOL

>> FireMoBA5T x C99a - her columnar build is a blessing, otherwise she'd be a shaggy beast! A lot of Haze/Thai expression here...
View attachment 1703407View attachment 1703408View attachment 1703409View attachment 1703410

>>> Lavender/mixedPurps x C99a - nice to have some color this year, it's been a while!
View attachment 1703411View attachment 1703412View attachment 1703413View attachment 1703414View attachment 1703415

BTW, it's the same C99a used in all the crosses I've grown - :thumbsup:
Made 10+years ago originally I think by HighRise (now defunct), kept going in fine shape by others... He did a smashing job with it, many private breeders chose it specifically because of the solid quality and performance.

>>> Burmese Pure - turned out to be a nice boosh after all! A late trigger, but reported to be a fast bloomer so we'll see...
View attachment 1703416View attachment 1703417

>>> MelonMadness x StrawDawg (Jean-O) - TV antenna build shaped up fine! She's well studded with buds, not a lot of small/short branchy stuff which is great....
View attachment 1703419View attachment 1703418
That purple pheno of the lav x purps x C99 auto Looks incredible, I made the Amethyst from crossing it to the Straw Dawg FV. I had a super Lavender Haze pheno that I made the S1 gen from, I haven't seen any color out of any of them yet but I love the Lavender terps. That stuff has a super speedy effect for me.

Harvested the Citrus milf today… found more mold spots this morning and figured I had better or lose a lot. Well, about 2 oz of head buds had rot. I understand why! I am about 3 weeks early from earliest breeder time and those buds, all but the lower larf are dense! Got some hanging, and the rest are in the hanging dryer.View attachment 1703720View attachment 1703721
I will update later when dry and have final dry weight!
I had to take all 3 of the Cream Cheeze FV clones I put out this year a little early due to bud rot. I'm still working on taking down the 3rd one right now and it was pretty much all the way probably could have used another 3 to 5 days but the first 2 that came down in July were probably 2 weeks early. If I see a little bit of an issue I will cut it out and try to treat the plant but when you start to see new and more issues every day its time to take it or loose it entirely.
Ill more than likely make bubble hash out of them then press some into rosin maybe keep a bit of the nicer top buds for tokin.

I had to take all 3 of the Cream Cheeze FV clones I put out this year a little early due to bud rot. I'm still working on taking down the 3rd one right now and it was pretty much all the way probably could have used another 3 to 5 days but the first 2 that came down in July were probably 2 weeks early. If I see a little bit of an issue I will cut it out and try to treat the plant but when you start to see new and more issues every day its time to take it or loose it entirely.
Ill more than likely make bubble hash out of them then press some into rosin maybe keep a bit of the nicer top buds for tokin.
Same @Jean-O , figured if I didn’t take immediate action it would be gone. Not labeled as such but she started flowering super early (FV?) doesn’t have any auto in it but was about 2-3 wks from “supposed” harvest window. Buds are so dense I had to toss a lot… start removal of affected site and the rot was all up inside next to stem. Horrible climate for growing this year. Except the last Frosty gelato OD. She is marching confidently towards the finish in style. No spots or browning. Already a week and 1/2 over growers choice harvest window end and handling it like a champ.

That purple pheno of the lav x purps x C99 auto Looks incredible, I made the Amethyst from crossing it to the Straw Dawg FV. I had a super Lavender Haze pheno that I made the S1 gen from, I haven't seen any color out of any of them yet but I love the Lavender terps. That stuff has a super speedy effect for me.
Linalool. :pass:

Terpenes-graphic-wheel.jpg

Good morning all, my non comp photo is in early flower… and my comp auto is doing great. The auto will prob get the chop mid week or next weekend.
IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg

That’s all for now folks…

View attachment 1678304

:cooldance::vibe::baby::baby::baby::vibe::cooldance:

:greenthumb::watering::growing::growing::growing:View attachment 1678307View attachment 1678307View attachment 1678307

Holy crap it's 4/20 already-- View attachment 1678308
Time to launch a new Comp, year 8 now for this one!
Same gig, same thrills chills and spills that's part of OD growing...
It's a more relaxed contest, and is always filled with lovely plants and buds....

The Comp' is open to anybody, with any genetics they wish, any grow method...

Breeder and product showcasing is welcome too!

:greencheck: Here are the ground rules:

-- 30th Oct Final finish date

-- Any genetics fly here, Auto or Photo.... Any start date, just be aware of the finish date

-- Entry Code must be included with the germ'/early seedling pics, and harvest pics, with this info please: [ 2024 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivar); start date/harvest date ]

-- No plant in this Comp' is eligible for any other Contest, and visa versa

-- Only participants wishing to be included in the Final Polls need to provide preferred weekly Updates....(3/month minimum)... fall off of this too much, too long and the contestant may be DQ'ed (fair is fair, ay?)
*(Guerilla Growers can apply to the Team Leaders for a Guerilla Pass which will enable you to post updates every 3 weeks and still be in the Final Poll.)

-- You can select up to 3 plants each for auto's and photo's for the duration of the Comp', in case they get eaten, ripped, destroyed, etc.,...BUT-->

-- You must name your Final entry plant 2 weeks before harvest (photo's), or 1 week before (autos), or the official Finish date at the latest...

-- Voting will consist of live bud/cola shots and dry nugg' shots (1 each) for both auto and photo' plants submitted for polling... So 4 polls total, live and dry auto, live and dry photo....
Winners determined same way as usual: the combined votes for the auto's and photo's live and dry will be tallied to determine the Auto winner and Photo' winner....

-- prizes TBD

-- It is acceptable for outdoor plants to be started indoor, as long as the vast majority of the plant's life is outdoor.

:gary:That's it, any questions feel free to ask...Good luck and have fun contestants! :goodluck:

:cools:

How do I enter this awesome contest? Im pretty new to AFN and i am still figuring out how to navigate this radical site! I would love to participate in a community contest like this.

How do I enter this awesome contest? Im pretty new to AFN and i am still figuring out how to navigate this radical site! I would love to participate in a community contest like this.
...might be a bit late now mate, we wrap up in 2 months... check out the first post here, rules and such are there... Always kicks off on 4/20!

Back