I usually have a fair amount of grass and clover for a cover crop and it hasn't seemed to help. I think next year I'll move the tomatoes further away seeing it started on them the last few years. Best tips I have is spray fungicide weekly and remove all infected areas to slow it down. Michigan seems to be full of the septoria, I get it pretty much every year at least a little bit no matter what though. It doesn't seem to effect the growth of the plants much nor the quality of the flower.
Ok so its a constant battle. 4 years ago I grew in 50 gallon fabric pots and I dont recall any of them getting it. I may do a few next year to see. I quit using them because I couldn't leave for more than a night because they drink so much especially at this time of the year.

Other than 3 funerals in 3 weeks I'm doing well thanks. I did meet up with an old friend at one of the funerals that still had some of my seeds I made 10 years ago or so. Seeds I lost in the fire. I had worked a northern lights, green crack and a couple Kush's to auto, he gave me what he had. 5 NL and 3 GC seeds unbelievably all popped!
eek.png
...Rule of Three's, hopefully that'll be it for a long while!

:karmacloud:...no expiration date on good Karma, which clearly showed up for work on those old seeds!
Wow, GC...still one my favorite aromas... I remember when that was hot shizzle- :smokeit: though I (and others I know) found the high to be short lived...

To lush, i don't know maybe, I've added tons of organic material to this sand box I live in. My sour diesels have a few leaves yellowing like they need some N. The sub zero is fading a little too. I lollipop them all to minimize the larfy airy flowers. I agree about the kibbles and bits, maybe I should clean up the inner branches and bottoms more. I've removed so many leaves Im tired of doing it. That septoria is a pain in the rear!
This is one reason why even if I had the freedom to grow truly big plants, I still wouldn't save for rare instances... No help at harvest/processing is the real kicker, but the care and maintenance are time eaters too....
Death star was a favorite a few years ago, $100 1/4 oz, I bought many. :) I met a guy a couple years ago on the east side of Michigan who's kept it going and got a couple clones from him. I just had to try and turn it to auto, hopefully she turns out good. I started them in March and planted them outdoors first week of May. The tallest is over 12' now. She's clean on the bottom 5 feet of stem, hopefully I'll end up with some moldy free flowers. They have a strong skunk smell, which I like. We'll see....
....toss out a few pics of those animals Pepe! The stank is there, always a good sign... so is stem rub :eyebrows:

break.jpg
... work bell rings, BBL folks!

Mossy update 23rd August New
IMG_1260~2.JPG

The heat has hit its highest level...the light pattern is receding...1 minute a day.........and everything seems to be holding its breath... :headbang:
..and not really moving.

I'm getting frustrated with no new plants....must admit...I expected that land next to us to sell fast...they dropped the price for a quick sale...pfft....

I haven't seen 1 person down looking...but August here is like that... everything stops....:pass:

So...I was Thinking...the pot I had the cucumbers in............I left some immature bud in when I harvested ..........

IMG_1254~2.JPG

And....I noticed that there were quite a few seeds scattered on the soil surface from them.....:idea:...and I'm thinking ...🤔...

If they accidentally got covered with a bit compo...and accidentally got a bit of moisture...and accidentally germinated...then i didn't really germ them did I....?...

It would be more of a mother nature thing............huh...:biggrin:

Worth a shot..... #Ha#HappyFriday.....:pass:

The heat has hit its highest level...the light pattern is receding...1 minute a day.........and everything seems to be holding its breath... :headbang:
..and not really moving.

I'm getting frustrated with no new plants....must admit...I expected that land next to us to sell fast...they dropped the price for a quick sale...pfft....

I haven't seen 1 person down looking...but August here is like that... everything stops....:pass:
:vibe: Aunty, those girls have fattened up nicely,...and still going? I know you generally like to take them late...

Have you seen anybody come check the property out yet?
The volunteer seeds don't count - :rolleyes2:... maybe hold off on more 'til those chunky chicas come down, they're the glaringly obvious ones! :rofl:

...Always good to see Gus 😍

:cools: some pics from me....

The queen is still the FireMoBA5T x C99a! .... loving the columnar frame she ended up with, suites my needs perfectly... budding looks excellent early on, and speed seems to be there - :thumbsup: -- we'll see what a month brings!

fma5ta.jpg
fma5tb.jpg
fma5t3.jpg
w3.jpg
w1.jpg

>>> MelonMadness x Strawdawg (Jean-O) ....Jean, she's budding up nicely now! pics are 5 days old now, significant progress since then...
mmsd1.jpg
mmsd2.jpg

>>> Burmese Pure - not blooming quite yet, still stretching out, but filled in great!
bp2.jpg
bp3.jpg
bp1.jpg

My taller pheno of Grail ( = Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness F2) X ThaiFrican ( = Outback Haze x (Neville's Haze x Zimbabwe Kariba))
Day 156 = 135V + 21F.
From her mother, who was a fast 12 weeks, and early flowering father, I'm thinking 12 wks flower, give or take.
She's about 215 cm = 7 foot tall, and still reaching for the sun.

PXL_20240824_030202507.jpg

Her sister is slightly shorter, seems to have finished her stretch, with more growth on the branch nodes.
PXL_20240824_030124332.jpg

Aunty, those girls have fattened up nicely,...and still going? I know you generally like to take them late

#IBlame420Autoflower. ....:grump:.... I was reasonably content with my outdoor yields.............until I saw his........:dammit:...now I want ginormous buds outdoor too...

:crying:

devil-ear.gif
. Bud envy is a sinful thing...........sigh................:pass:....

Have you seen anybody come check the property out yet?

Not yet................and they have put it up for 20,000 euros... 10,000 less than they paid 9 years ago...and we know there is a Dutch woman waiting for it to come up for sale.
She was wanting our place...but we got in first.... :headbang: ... unfortunately...we never took her phone number....so we can't let her know.

When we bought this place..we had 2 or 3 people coming past weekly saying they had wanted to buy it......for flipping months....so I thought there would be more traffic......and a fast sale....

maybe hold off on more 'til those chunky chicas come down, they're the glaringly obvious ones! :rofl:

Honest....you can't see them from the ground......it is the smell I'm worried about.

When you cannot come down our road it is hard to pin point the smell...and no-one from the road can see them...

But any Viewers will be walking past our gate....:headbang:

Save me a joint from the Burmese........:pass:...Best looking in a field of Super Models.........

IMG_1287.JPG

You can just see the cabin through the reeds...cabin is knackered........ :headbang:...the land up to their fence reeds is ours.....

IMG_1288~2.JPG

There is supposed to be a law in Spain that you can only report your neighbours cannabis..if you can see it....I wouldn't trust that fact....

But in my short pots I can keep all my grows below the wall height.... that's why my photo plants were super cropped....

The grape vine hides a multitude of sins...... except to bloody drones........:doh:...

@Mossy

Are there any residency restrictions/Requirements on buying property there?

Not that I know of @WildBill ....I think non EU residents can stay 6 months out of a year......but I remember from when Muddy looked into it for retirement that the health care costs were prohibitive.........:headbang:...but that was years ago....got no idea on current...

Last edited:
These are two products that I use to fight the fungus. I use the Monterey weekly for foliar and I drench the entire garden area a couple of times as well. I use the copper spray locally when I see mildew and when I remove something infected. I still get septoria every year but it can be kept at bay. Some cultivars are less resistant than others. That being said I pulled 2 plants last month that had severe septoria, a real bummer after 150 days of growth.

View attachment 1701535
View attachment 1701536

T20 Smell of success on the left and Trainwreck on right-
View attachment 1701537
Are those last years stalks next to them ? Damn

Back