Hmmmmmm....I looked for the drone photos to show how far we are from the sea......and the listing has gone.

Whether that means it has been sold or not will remain to be seen ........:pass:

Aye.. Confirmed..Sold... :pass: ...

Shuffle up girls.............:crying:...

IMG_1296~2.JPG

IMG_1292~2.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning all! Update day today! First are the Photos…Day 120. Citrus Milf, my runner in the comp, is flowering nicely! Getting some chunk. Can’t tell in the pics but she is gonna have the lighter flowers. I see on 3thirteen site there are two pheno colors. One is a light lavender/white and the other is green. Think I got the lavender white one. The other photo, Apple bottom, is gonna go way late from the looks of her.
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4126.jpeg
IMG_4127.jpeg
IMG_4128.jpeg
IMG_4129.jpeg

And the Autos at day 81. Both Frosty Gelatos are going good from the looks of them. Got a kernel type structure to the flowers… much different than the indoor Frostys. So far, doing good. We are 4 days over breeder spec on these and have a bit to go yet!
IMG_4130.jpeg
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4132.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4134.jpeg

Whelp, that’s all for now folks!

These are two products that I use to fight the fungus. I use the Monterey weekly for foliar and I drench the entire garden area a couple of times as well. I use the copper spray locally when I see mildew and when I remove something infected. I still get septoria every year but it can be kept at bay. Some cultivars are less resistant than others. That being said I pulled 2 plants last month that had severe septoria, a real bummer after 150 days of growth.

View attachment 1701535
View attachment 1701536

T20 Smell of success on the left and Trainwreck on right-
View attachment 1701537
Same things I've been using. It doesn't help that even all the trees around the garden are covered in it as well. The damage to the canna plants is minimal some handle it better than others the Wild Thing has proven to be a heavy outdoor contender this year showing resistance against anything mother nature could throw at her but on the other end the FV cream Cheeze has been severely beaten by it about 50% of the bottom of the plant I've stripped bare but the colas are what's important now just 1 week left to go with it.

@Waira
Update on the photoperiods.
I fell ill early this week and haven't been feeling well enough to make it out to the garden at all this week. I made it down today to get pics and make sure they were still there lol.
Northern Lights #5 is really starting to flower up. It's really turning into a beautiful plant.
20240825_160504.jpg

Wild Thing R2 still impressing me with its resistance to pest and disease. It's loaded with bud sites and throwing more pom poms than the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders in the mid 90s.
20240825_160509.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 is finally throwing some flowers and looking very nice.
20240825_160515.jpg

Hopefully this week I'll get to feeling better so I can get out n work a bit more in the garden.

Weekend Update - little rain and cooler temps but all is well. Good 7 feet tall and nice open structure so it will pay off with natural airflow.
Few years back I had to put fans outside and I almost worry more about in-natural spore dispersion.
IMG_6458.jpeg

Some close-up pics of the Citrus Milf, you can see the lighter colors of the flowers itself
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4138.jpeg

Last pic is discoloration of a leaf… I have seen this exact “blight” posted on this site. What is it? HLV? Or just from a bug munching? Do not know. Any ideas?

Back