I just posted it up, i asked if there was any info i needed to qualify to enter but it has been grown outdoors since germination . I figure ill harvest late sept, early oct. hope i get accepted. Thanks for all your help!

well, i can only help so much, and like i said, before anything, @Waira will hafta say yay or nay, cuz he'z the one that runz this comp & callz the shotz, so....jus sayin ;) ppp

...might be a bit late now mate, we wrap up in 2 months... check out the first post here, rules and such are there... Always kicks off on 4/20!

Heres a girl i started 4/26. She was a seed that came from a bagseed at least 15yrs ago. This gorl actually got me back into growing. It started out hust to see if those old seeds could pop, out of 25 only 2 popped and one was a male, which got tossed(mistake). She sprouted out of the soil on 4/26View attachment 1704431heres a pic of her with her brother at 2weeksView attachment 1704432explosive new growth at 5weeks!View attachment 1704433here she is at 7wks, after this she started her flowering stretch!View attachment 1704435and here she is at 9weeks all stretched out and ready for buds!!!View attachment 1704438here she is about 12weeks, filling out, getting stinky!View attachment 1704441View attachment 1704442
View attachment 1704443
And here she is currently at about 16weeks old and 6-7 weeks flowering! Shes so sprkly amd stinky! Cant wait, probably another 4weeks on her.View attachment 1704445View attachment 1704446View attachment 1704447i hope this qualifies! Please let me know what i need to provide if anything else. Thank you, i appreciate being part of something with so many amazing Cultivators!
@Waira i hope this qualifies, please let me know if i am missing anything besides the entry code/card and if there are any steps i need to complete first. Thanks again for all the help!

@Waira Hi guys! :watering:
Actualization and one bad message.Some hunter was uncover my grow place and bastardize my plants.:grump::redcross:💩
Autos was crumple or tumble(X-FACTOR)and photoperiods was has skatter soil! :joy: But bigger plants are live:greencheck:🍀For competion I will select X-FACTOR.I
Only he will has can standard harvest.
STRAWBERRY GORILLA and OGREBERRY was broken 2days untill I was come.:joy:
I'm sorry to delay.But I was have lot of work with harvest GORILLA SHERBET FAST. :point:
STRAWBERRY GORILLA View attachment 1703081View attachment 1703082View attachment 1703083View attachment 1703084View attachment 1703085View attachment 1703086
OGREBERRY View attachment 1703087View attachment 1703088View attachment 1703089
WRACK! :eek2:View attachment 1703090View attachment 1703091View attachment 1703092View attachment 1703093View attachment 1703094View attachment 1703095I am so sorry friend! It looks like they were run over🥺. I hope you can save them! They look beautiful! What a shame. Best of luck nirsing them back.

Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

Day 165: 135V + 30F

Only four days since last visit and update.
Four days is enough that they will be thirsty.
It's still been hot, high/low around 35C-28C.
No rain.
Rains season just not here this year, which is a bit worrying.
Hoping the temps will start to lower and some rain come.

Family pic

All the girls are a little bit wilted from lack of water.
But should be no damage done, we'll just call it a deliberate 'dry cycle', shall we?! :p
PXL_20240902_012159381.jpg

Left: SSSTN girls
Mid: Grail x ThaiFrican girls and L'n'L Jones girl
Right: Grail girl

That's my watering bucket in front.
It's about 20-30L, but I just fill about 1/3 to 1/2 full each time I go downstairs to the pond.

Two Re-vegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (phenos 'Sticky' and 'Fluffly')

The tallest main cola:
PXL_20240902_012212512.jpg

A branch coming off a big cola:
PXL_20240902_012227200.jpg

Looking at the pics, these both might be Sticky pheno, oops!
Anyway, as you can see from the photo angle, she's towering way above my head these days.
Flowering, yes, but only just kicking into the stretch.
Of all the plants, these two are keeping their color the best.
A half dozen big strong colas are forming here, with another half dozen medium colas surrounding them.

Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (medium pheno)

Her top:
PXL_20240902_012250693.jpg

A side branch showing her bud structure:
PXL_20240902_012318186.MP.jpg

Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (taller pheno)

Check out the top cola on this lady!
It's going to be a 2'-3' bud right there!
PXL_20240902_012331202.MP.jpg

Some of her side branches are already bigger than many plants I've grown in the past, haha!
PXL_20240902_012339387.jpg

Her stretch is almost finished I think.

One interesting thing about this plant:
Even though she has this obvious and classic sativa shape to her, she is quite a bit faster than the Grail NLD pheno and the SSSTN girls.
Has some serious vigor to her as well.

One Lemon 'n' Lime Jones

Once I got home I realized I didn't take a pic of her!!
She now has no fan leaves on her, but the bud itself is still quite leafy.
Going into that bulking up phase right now, I think.
Didn't have time to inspect her for bugs, though.
The dry weather is helping her at this point.
Maybe a couple of weeks to go for her -- end of Sept possible?

Seven SSSTN x ThaiFrican seedlings

No pics here, either.
Still at five girls are two uncommitted.
But I think one of the uncommitted seedlings may be showing some male parts ... it's the tallest one, too!

Re-vegged Grail project (NvHz x Mullumbimby Madness F2) (NLD pheno)
PXL_20240902_012400324.jpg

Always have to get a low angle to get her in frame.
But this gets the light on her better than the other plants at least.
A couple of big colas here in this pic, a couple more out of frame.

PXL_20240902_012408868.jpg

Maybe mid-way through the stretch?
Just setting out her bones at this point, hehe.

Bats!

The light in the bat-cave was a bit different today, so maybe these pics are clearer.
PXL_20240902_013009279.NIGHT.jpg

Happy growing, my friends.
The fall / autumn will soon be upon us!

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇

Don't think I've given a complete garden update on the Comp thread.
Things are getting interesting over here these days, tee hee hee.

Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria's Haze Heaven Hacienda!

No rain.

Family pic

But should be no damage done, we'll just call it a deliberate 'dry cycle', shall we?! :p
PXL_20240902_012159381.jpg

Left: SSSTN girls
Mid: Grail x ThaiFrican girls and L'n'L Jones girl
Right: Grail girl

That's my watering bucket in front.
It's about 20-30L, but I just fill about 1/3 to 1/2 full each time I go downstairs to the pond.

Two Re-vegged Super Silver Sour Thai Neville (phenos 'Sticky' and 'Fluffly')

The tallest main cola:
PXL_20240902_012212512.jpg

A branch coming off a big cola:
PXL_20240902_012227200.jpg

Looking at the pics, these both might be Sticky pheno, oops!
Anyway, as you can see from the photo angle, she's towering way above my head these days.
Flowering, yes, but only just kicking into the stretch.
Of all the plants, these two are keeping their color the best.
A half dozen big strong colas are forming here, with another half dozen medium colas surrounding them.

Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (medium pheno)

Her top:
PXL_20240902_012250693.jpg

A side branch showing her bud structure:
PXL_20240902_012318186.MP.jpg

Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (taller pheno)

Check out the top cola on this lady!
It's going to be a 2'-3' bud right there!
PXL_20240902_012331202.MP.jpg

Some of her side branches are already bigger than many plants I've grown in the past, haha!
PXL_20240902_012339387.jpg

Even though she has this obvious and classic sativa shape to her, she is quite a bit faster than the Grail NLD pheno and the SSSTN girls.

One Lemon 'n' Lime Jones

Once I got home I realized I didn't take a pic of her!!
She now has no fan leaves on her, but the bud itself is still quite leafy.
Going into that bulking up phase right now, I think.
Didn't have time to inspect her for bugs, though.
The dry weather is helping her at this point.
Maybe a couple of weeks to go for her -- end of Sept possible?

Seven SSSTN x ThaiFrican seedlings

No pics here, either.
Still at five girls are two uncommitted.
But I think one of the uncommitted seedlings may be showing some male parts ... it's the tallest one, too!

Re-vegged Grail project (NvHz x Mullumbimby Madness F2) (NLD pheno)
PXL_20240902_012400324.jpg

Always have to get a low angle to get her in frame.
But this gets the light on her better than the other plants at least.
A couple of big colas here in this pic, a couple more out of frame.

PXL_20240902_012408868.jpg

Maybe mid-way through the stretch?
Just setting out her bones at this point, hehe.

Bats!

The light in the bat-cave was a bit different today, so maybe these pics are clearer.
PXL_20240902_013009279.NIGHT.jpg

Happy growing, my friends.
The fall / autumn will soon be upon us!

Peace and Love,
~MJS

🦇🦇🦇
Those plants are amazing looking! Love their sativa structure! Im sure you will pull some amazing flower from those beauties!

@Waira i hope this qualifies, please let me know if i am missing anything besides the entry code/card and if there are any steps i need to complete first. Thanks again for all the help!
Heres a girl i started 4/26. She was a seed that came from a bagseed at least 15yrs ago. This gorl actually got me back into growing. It started out hust to see if those old seeds could pop, out of 25 only 2 popped and one was a male, which got tossed(mistake). She sprouted out of the soil on 4/26
:toke: Hey KR, big cheers for popping some olde bag seeds, there are gems still out there in such things.. got a small vial of them myself!
It's a gas that you got some to germ and take; she looks good too- :greenthumb:

That said, and details noted, because you just joined and the plant wasn't "documented" here all along, it would be totally unfair to allow entry of this plant into the Comp' this year at such a late stage...
I don't think you're trying anything shady, but the Comp requirements were set about as loosely as we could, and letting this one in under these circumstances is too far over the line, sorry mate... We have to honor what the other Comp' participants have followed through with... :smoker1:
Next year though, belly up to the bar and join the OD gang! :cools:

No rain.

Family pic

:woohoo1::growing::woohoo1:the NLD Groove is on! :clapper: ...impressive Maria, I'm digging this urban guerilla grow a lot, it's unique in this Comp - :cool1:

Sounds like wonky weather patterns, the new "norm'" for so many places these days- 😬...hopefully some monsoonal action kicks in soon, and mildly...

Man, NLD's and the Stretch! I look back at where they were just a couple months ago and say WOW :greenthumb:... that improv' transplanting is really paying dividends now!
But yeah, likely much more to come, but maybemaybemaybe they will feel the root squeeze some and dial it down... we can hope at least :rofl::rolleyes2:

...these are the pheno's you hope for, and they are out there!
I imagine you'll try to preserve her through cuts and/or reveg?

Bat pics are great, luv! :headbang:
I still marvel at what purchase they can find in that concrete...the least bubble hole/crack that they can snag a claw into seems to be all they need...

... a quick drive-by update on a couple girls.... :jointman:

>>> MelonMadness x StrawDawg - @Jean-O ...dude, she's filling in like a Champ! A lot of Sati' character showing, gonna be some nice lean colas made when she's done - :cool1: ...haven't had that since the Doors x O.Haze
...reminds me of Lilac Diesel as well, similar narrow spears of frosty goodness!

mmsd1.jpg
mmsd2.jpg
mmsd4.jpg
mmsd.jpg

>>> Lavender/MixedPurps x C99a - Jean, did your pheno's look like this? Just curious...seems this is favoring the Mixed Purps side, aroma is a berry-floral blend, dash of incense...
lmp1.jpg
lmp2.jpg
lmp5.jpg
lmp3.jpg
lmp6.jpg
lmp8.jpg

...gotta go water right now actually, they are thirsty buggers and the weather is on the warm side....

Back