The Helter Skelter is getting harvested this weekend! This girl is loud with a citric, gasy, skunky floral aroma. The high off the sample branches is intense. Super speedy and energetic.
20240915_135843.jpg
20240915_135851.jpg
20240915_135920.jpg
20240915_135945.jpg
20240915_135938.jpg
20240915_135933.jpg

Quick visit after strong winds.
Need better support.

I've used bamboo poles and twine to create a cage for plants. A pole in each corner of a pot with twine spaced at foot intervals makes a decent cage for support. Done this many times. Gotz to get em to the finish line :d5:

I've used bamboo poles and twine to create a cage for plants. A pole in each corner of a pot with twine spaced at foot intervals makes a decent cage for support. Done this many times. Gotz to get em to the finish line :d5:
I already have a number of stakes in each pot.
But because they are in cloth pots, which are then in those boxes, the stakes just don't hold up well enough.
And even the cloth pots are a bit loose inside those boxes.
And I don't want to push the stakes all the way through the boxes.
Nor can I push the stakes through into the earth below, because it's concrete.

I think I might tie them between those two balcony posts that you can see to the left and right.
Heavy twin or rope laid on each side of the posts, with all the plants in between.

I already have those wooden pallets laying on the tops of the pots,
also keeping the main stems supported low down on the plant.

It won't be pretty, but like you say, just something to get to the finish line.

Outdoor pp’s
Super Boof
Purple Punch
Rainmaker
Roze

I’m giving the Rozes another week and the rest of them two.
I also had a lower branch that a rabbit took off a week and a half ago that I let sit and dry from Roze……it has all smokers in my house …Stuck!!!

Woof…. @Global Moderators @Cultivators

Back