Getting tools to the plot undercover, so as not to cause suspicion, is a number one concern!
I have my collapsible spade
View attachment 1688283
But you need to be on your knees to use it!
The ground is heavy clay but is easy enough to make a hole, unlike the last OD grow, where the ground was rock hard.
The next step is to make a crumb like structure.
I will use coco to give the clay some airyness.
However I need to break it into small enough particles so I can mix it with the coco and then further break it down.
I don't want to be on my knees for the breaking up of the clay!
My knees and back can only take so much!
I needed a stand up solution, I was thinking of a garden fork but I could not find on which could fold, collapse or telescope, so as I could sneak it to the plot!
However I did find a heavy duty bow head rake!
It gets a good review of being heavy duty and the sections screw together.
In total the are 4 sections to the shaft and then another section is the head!
It should break up the clay in to small enough pieces, of course a fork would do it quicker but it will do the job!
The best thing yet is it is 100% American made!!!
So happy days!
Coco is hydrated, next is make the holes and then mix clay and coco.
View attachment 1688282
Happy days!
Further amendments will be compost, perlite, vermiculite, blood fish & bone, chicken poop pellets, Black guano pellets (guano and humic acid) & rock dust!
Planting out will see the introduction of Biotabs startrex, Bactrex, Mycotrex & Orgatrex and of course Guerrilla tabs.
After that it is just let them grow under the Texas sun!
It's looking like July is gonna be a scorcher after the recent poor start!
Now yawl come back again, y'here!
And remember a Texan always does it with his boots on!

Love that song! I salute all drug war veterans! Luckily I didnt have to do prison time, county time is bad enough! Wore an ankle bracelet a couple times and Pissed in a cup more times than I can count. FREE THE WEED!

Your girls look great Pepe, nice structure shaping up on them already! ...will you be topping or other LST type shaping?
I hear from some folks who know Karma say he has a fine cut of it, well preserved and true-blue.
The last good SD I had came from a local mate who got seeds from a former dispensary owner who also kept a clean line of early "original" SD... Really nice buds and smoke, looked authentic with the more open bud structure, long narrow calyxes... stinky fuelly/citric aroma that had actual "room stank" skunk smell from the bud! ...just an open jar/in-baggie produced that smell, a funny chemistry happening with that; broken up the skunk faded into the fuelly funk. In the car after swapping samples is when I picked that up- :yay: flagged him down and asked if my nose was trippin' - :rofl: -- Nope said he, she has a skunk stank about her for sure!
Thanks, I may top them. I have so much going on its hard to do much training. Most of my plants will be el naturel. 3 properties, 3 outdoor cannabis gardens, indoor garden and 4 veggie gardens keeps me busy everyday.
This SD is just like you describe. She will stank up a room as soon as you open the bag. The best of each year goes first and last years crop of SD is all gone up in smoke! We went through my notes and excel files yesterday trying to find who the breeder was. Sadly that info was lost in the fire, hopefully it comes to me in a stoner moment when I least expect it. I'll post some pictures of the girls I have going outdoors. We took clones yesterday of each to use to breed with. Who ever the winner is gets to have babies with an auto. :)

Happy growing!

@Mossy thank you for the rep slap! :bighug::pass:

The first part of this tune is basically a rap from 36 seconds in and it is from 1973!
The first official rap song was "Rappers Delight" by the Sugar Hill Gang in 1979!
OK the rap is very basic but seeing as rap hadn't even been invented, it is pretty much Fiiiiiyaaa🔥🔥🔥🔥
Who knew that this Roy Castle dude, was light years ahead of his time, strange how I had never heard of him before!
The point is dedication is what you need!:vibe::headbang:

Now that's a sea of green! LOL!!! I have a spot like that, I tossed out some rejected seeds from sorting into the garden. A bunch are coming up.

:d5: yup @iampepe ...I had a couple of complete germ fails earlier in the season...so I tossed the old ones...but..being a gardener...i tossed them in the nearest pot......:biggrin:... just incase.......

Hmmmm..must have been the low temps that stopped the others....:biggrin:....

Well actually...the F3's have mass germed..the F2's.. sporadic...and the F 4's..germ fail...TF...

Can you imagine if they all germed well.........:crying:

@Dr Fluff ..Roy Castle and that song were ringing bells....
kermit-nervous-oh-no-8ehcniuxbullxiqy.gif

It was the theme tune for Record Breakers .. TV program on Guinness Book of world records.. kids programme...

Maybe it is fortuitous... :aha:sign you are going to get a Record Breaking harvest...,.. #JahBless ..:pass:

Last edited:
Some of the outdoor garden this year
Straw Dawg S1 FV this clone was over 100 days old when she was moved out over mothers day weekend and it transitioned right into flower. All good though I'll take a bit of early harvest! Also splits up harvest making it easier another bonus.
20240613_154603.jpg

The Rev F1 is my pairing of a clone only Animal Mint Cookies x Straw Dawg F1 Fv
20240613_154707.jpg

20240613_154715.jpg

The 3rd Cream Cheeze F1Fv clone this one went put a couple of weeks ago as the other 2 transitioned into flower already and so is this one already. It was in vegetative growth indoors under 16 hrs of light which is roughly where we are at outdoors so I'm thinking the far red outdoors is putting her to bed a bit earlier than I was thinking... she's well over 140 days old now at this point possibly transplant shock forced flowering... this plant also flowered extremely fast indoors and was ready for harvest after 48 days

20240613_154654.jpg

The other 2 Cream Cheeze F1Fv that went out earlier and are already well into flower. I wish I would have vegged them a bit more indoors before moving them out now knowing what I know but still I'll be having my first photoperiod harvest by the end of July even before my autos so I'm pretty stoked about that. The way things are shaping up harvest will start at the end of July n probably go every week through till mid October with the CBD finishing last more than likely.
The smaller CC is really stacking up some chunky buds. The plant structure on this clone is completely different outdoors than it was indoors. The aroma is similar but definitely different outdoors over how it ran indoors.
20240613_154829.jpg
20240613_154823.jpg
20240613_154813.jpg
20240613_154736.jpg
20240613_154750.jpg

The Legend S1 this is one of the parents to the Wild Thing R2 comp plant.
20240613_154838.jpg

Grim Reaper F1Fv
20240613_154833.jpg

@Waira weekly update on the comp girls
Northern Lights #5 is doing her thing looking beautiful and loving life! I like to roll a joint off the clone I ran indoors of it and smoke it down in the garden and let her know the fire she's about to bring! :rofl:
20240615_134511.jpg

Wild Thing R2 is running WILD in its debut run outdoors. So far I am really impressed with how it has handled outdoors. @Green Hornet has some really beautiful plants he's running in my testing thread of the WT!
20240615_134522.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 looking sharp! Hopefully this one turns out as nice as her aunt did in this spot a few years ago. This 1 to 1 packs amazing effects and I'm totally stoked to have some CBD in the garden!
20240615_134536.jpg

Cream Cheese F2 auto already into the preflower stretch. I've got lots of Cream Cheese out in the garden this year! Everyone loved it from last years od run of it.
20240615_134614.jpg

VooDoo S1 Auto got moved in the greenhouse after I noticed it was in a fairly shaded spot .
20240615_134618.jpg

The Duke S1 looking strong!
20240615_134626.jpg

The garden is getting it's once a week feeding today of GH 3 part and Fox Farm trio. This is on top of the organic inputs as I like to feed Synganicly. I've been treating them once a week with a mixture of Captain Jack's Dead Bug, Plant Doctor Plant Therapy, and Pyganic with a bit of Dawn Dish soap for IPM.
Happy Growing everyone

:rofl: - OK, how about a "plan" instead?
...nowt you can do but go with their plan it seems... :rolleyes2:
Did the Thai Gold have auto in them, or were they like that ThaiPan2.0 semi-auto?
That's the only thing I can think of that have them in bloom at that time of year under that long of a day...?

...given the gig situation, it's all you can do! Supp' feeds will be the ticket for sure... I have seen some ridiculous sized Sati's in small pots, including the cat who made the DOHz I grew a few years back. It's support they're really going to need soon....

Lamby came to me via a local mate who got them from Jamaican friends years and years ago. He's grown them locally, but inland (very different climate vs. coastal here in Cali) and as such certainly have been under selective forces to finish, but for sure they were never a pure landrace/heirloom or they'd never finish regardless... They seem to be about 7-8 weeks bloom with me, longer as larger in-ground plants.
No clue what else is in them, and "Lambsbread" isn't exactly a singular cultivar anyway, hey?
This girl has a sour-citrusy + piney aroma, nothing special really but nice - :smokeit:... very nice buzz, all "Sati" for sure, decent potency...
Some growth quirks... also she's one of the latest resin formers I've seen! I was worried at some point in bloom, but she threw out the trichs pretty suddenly, lots of short stalked very fine head sized type, a silvery look, and the most slick/greasy resin I have ever encountered... Like next to zero stickiness, actually kinda hard to roll- :rofl:

View attachment 1688046... gotta run, more catch up later. sorry mates! -- it's a crazy week :help:

The plan today was to water them, and oh dear did they need it, hahahaaa!
Don't worry, they're still alive, and mostly healthy.
Ten days without water wasn't ideal for them, almost rain and no Maria either.
The Thai Gold has Guerilla Gold in the mix, which itself has some somer fast / semi-auto genetics, IIRC.

Still need a long term plan, haha.

Maria among the Hazes!

Day 86

Left pot: (already cut the Older L'n'L Jones), revegging Grail (NLD pheno)
Middle pot: Younger L'n'L Jones, two Grail x ThaiFricans
Right pot: Two revegging SSSTN (sticky and fluffy)
PXL_20240616_021152511.jpg

PXL_20240616_021200957.jpg

Followed by a few semi random pics...

Revegging Grail (NLD pheno):
PXL_20240616_021210218.jpg

First Grail x ThaiFrican
PXL_20240616_021302588.jpg

Younger L'n'L Jones:
PXL_20240616_021246979.jpg

Two revegging SSSTN (sticky and fluffy)
PXL_20240616_021336502.jpg

PXL_20240616_021342140.jpg

PXL_20240616_021346375.jpg

I did some bending, opening them both up.
I didn't do a full snap / supercrop, so it will probably have minimum effect.
PXL_20240616_021350897.jpg

Back