20240617200528_IMG_0192~2.JPG

20240617025029_IMG_0186~3.JPG

The males have started showing.....and they are coming straight out.............:muahaha:...the chickens Love them

I don't need the cross...coz the bigger girls on the left of the row are fully seeded.

I also figured out what has been my problem and it’s the soil I’m using for the seedlings. I ran into this before and should have read my notebook notes. Going to pick up some seed starter soil next go round.

Jean-O, Rootbeer Float @ day 58. Time for a feed to help power through flower.
Getting some nibbled leaves. What do you guys use to keep the insect beasties away.

740427022.png

imagejpeg_0.jpg

740427031.jpg

@Jean-O
Not to disrespect my fellow growers but I won’t feel complete unless we have a battle of the beasts with @Weed Warrior and others included!
I've been itching at the chance to battle it out with @weedfor several years now. I'm getting old and my ability to grow big diminishes more n more every year.

I traded out the small cages for the larger ones. They both have been be-headed :thumbsup: The photo Blueberry on the right is 2 days older then the auto Blueberry on the left :biggrin: Happy Farming ! @Dr Fluff :thanks:View attachment 1688987
And I think that will be interesting to see the differences between the two!

Jean-O, Rootbeer Float @ day 58. Time for a feed to help power through flower.
Getting some nibbled leaves. What do you guys use to keep the insect beasties away.

View attachment 1689025

View attachment 1689024

View attachment 1689023
I think RBF is fairly heavy feeder! I got behind on mine organically in Earth box and was chasing her all of flower. You'll definitely like the smoke!

Back