Wanna few stems cells with that too, with a pint'o'blood chaser!:rofl:
I still got the beans but not as much sauce as I used to have!
Not so much "as fit as a butchers dog" these days, more like "as fit as a fishmongers cat"!
I still get the job done but you don't want to smell my paws!:rofl:

This is how I feel after all that humping!
View attachment 1689448
I just found this online!
It uses a special language from London town England!
I believe it is called "Coggerknee"!
I used a translator and it means......
I am "cream crackered" = "knackered"
Just take a "butchers hook" = "look"
You Brits have a funny way of talkin!:haha:
If that ain’t a fact, God’s a possum.
View attachment 1689451
Gods own Country!
Although Texas has a lot of flat land, out here in the West we do have a few hills and mountains!
This pic was taken at least 4 miles from the plot, so no worries on anyone stumbling on it!
Now you can see what a chore it can be walking up that hill (similar to the one in the picture) with all my tools and soil amendments!
Well that's it for this post yawl, it’s just about time to put out the fire and call in the dogs.

:shooty::pass:
Man that could be in Kimball County real easy!

@Waira
Would it be alright to post Non-contestant girls?
I put my FAILED 20 gallon pot girls outside. :face:Transplanted them into seven gallon fabric pots. They were holding back the other girls in the tent. With these new bags I was afraid to over water ...........and I wasn't! :face::haha::haha::haha:

They've only been outside a couple of days and they're doing fine.:gassy::haha::haha::haha:

They are in a bit better sun position than Asian Haze was, but I don't think I'm gonna have to worry too much about them getting too big.

You know what @WildBill it so could be but it isn't or is it:eyebrows:
Here's another shot at higher elevation!
texas hill country d.jpg

I love these hills but it is still a considerable distance from the plot.:shooty:
It goes some way to explain why my legs feel so heavy the day after hiking in and putting in some hours!:rolleyes1:

@WildBill thanks for the rep slap :slap: brother!:pass:
Some call it grit, some call it determination, I'm now thinking it is being as stubborn as a mule!
I will get to the finish line but boy does it take it out of you at times!
The summer heat isn't getting any cooler and I'll be glad when all the donkey work is done!
All this dust and heat leaves me feeling a little horse but I just need to pony up and get them in the ground!

Man! I know you can grow some Badass in that county. It grew wild alongside the Llano River at this one bend in the river. It was bottom land that occasionally got flooded with silt deposited there. Beautiful black soul was deep there and the plants roots could get into the rivers water table . Nothing but monsters!
I'd really like to see if I can get some cuttings just for S&G's.

I know who owned the property at one time and I know who it went to after her death. But being a woman the name has changed. :face:The old lady that owned the property tried to get me hooked up with her. She was definitely the looker!:eyebrows: But in my young stupidity, I thought she was a little too independent. Little did I know that is an outstanding attribute in a mate!:face:

That young lady inherited untold numbers of sections of land from her aunt! Bluestruttin

I don't think you can do forensic tax property records searches online.

I might be able to find the place my Google Maps if the same buildings are there or pretty similar. I think I found it a few years ago....... Actually many years ago...... On Google Maps. I was able to pinpoint it off the river with a dam to the north and a bend close to the house.
If I can find it by Google Maps I could put the numbers in the search for the geolocation. I can then see who owns it currently.
It might be interesting. I know she liked me a lot.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: But that's over 40 years ago! Although she was a Very inquiring person and maybe open to something interesting. She'd have to be canna friendly though.

Now wouldn't that be a cool back story To some sort of unicorn that could arise from the crossbreeding?

@WildBill thanks for the rep slap :slap: brother!:pass:
Some call it grit, some call it determination, I'm now thinking it is being as stubborn as a mule!
I will get to the finish line but boy does it take it out of you at times!
The summer heat isn't getting any cooler and I'll be glad when all the donkey work is done!
All this dust and heat leaves me feeling a little horse but I just need to pony up and get them in the ground!
I hope you got water hauling figured out!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Hi autolovers! :smokeit:
I have one novelty.Gorilla sherbet fast isn't fast verzion.It's semi auto❗She's in flowering! ⏩ She was biggest in grow box and I'm sure now,inasmuch biggest fast verzions in start grow are semi autos,no fasts.:doh::redcross:
But she is not small! :mrgreen:
And Apple blossom go very well! 👌View attachment 1689561View attachment 1689562View attachment 1689563View attachment 1689564View attachment 1689565View attachment 1689566View attachment 1689567View attachment 1689568
Looking nice! Those are some happy plants.

Blackberry Wine autos

20240620_174509[1].jpg

Wino's OG auto with their companion radishes

20240620_174607[1].jpg

Biscotti - Gelato25 x South Florida OG

20240621_134035[1].jpg

Sub Zero - Super Boof x Oreoz

20240621_134043[1].jpg

Frosted Truffle Pie - Sherb Cream Pie x Black Truffle

20240621_134104[1].jpg

I just tested the soil PH for the first time and its high causing some lockouts. Rust spots on the leaves. Last night I mixed a pound of sulfer to 35 gallons of well water and watered a 3' circle around each plant. The second watering since I've planted. This spot was literally a child's sand box and I've added a ton of organic material over the last 3 years.

Happy Growing everyone!

I hope you got water hauling figured out!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I hope not to have to do too much!
The ground is much like my last Guerrilla Grow and is high in clay!
I'll make the holes for the grow bags, fill with the clay soil, coco, biobizz allmix, perlite, vermiculite and other goodies!
The clay ground at the last site, kept em going through a blistering hot time where the temps were 103F.
The only time I watered them was at the start.
The Biobizz Mycotrex (mycorrhizae) which cost $166 for 5oog should help the plants get more water to the plants through their mycelial network along with finding added nutrients.
I've stopped counting how much it has cost me so far but it is a good few hundred bucks and I haven't even dropped bean one yet!
That will be soon but they say tomorrow never comes, have no worries though, I will get there! :headbang:

Man! I know you can grow some Badass in that county. It grew wild alongside the Llano River at this one bend in the river. It was bottom land that occasionally got flooded with silt deposited there. Beautiful black soul was deep there and the plants roots could get into the rivers water table . Nothing but monsters!
I'd really like to see if I can get some cuttings just for S&G's.

I know who owned the property at one time and I know who it went to after her death. But being a woman the name has changed. :face:The old lady that owned the property tried to get me hooked up with her. She was definitely the looker!:eyebrows: But in my young stupidity, I thought she was a little too independent. Little did I know that is an outstanding attribute in a mate!:face:

That young lady inherited untold numbers of sections of land from her aunt! Bluestruttin

I don't think you can do forensic tax property records searches online.

I might be able to find the place my Google Maps if the same buildings are there or pretty similar. I think I found it a few years ago....... Actually many years ago...... On Google Maps. I was able to pinpoint it off the river with a dam to the north and a bend close to the house.
If I can find it by Google Maps I could put the numbers in the search for the geolocation. I can then see who owns it currently.
It might be interesting. I know she liked me a lot.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: But that's over 40 years ago! Although she was a Very inquiring person and maybe open to something interesting. She'd have to be canna friendly though.

Now wouldn't that be a cool back story To some sort of unicorn that could arise from the crossbreeding?
A canna friendly lady is the prize for sure, all the women I have had relations with and that I have been partnered with, have all been canna lovers! Here's hoping I find the one who is for life. My last canna loving woman, we were together for 12 years but alas were no longer together.
If you find that unicorn the icecreams are on you!

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Back