Spring-Summer Grow -- Maria among the Hazes!

Day 91

Busy weekend coming up, so thought better to get ahead of the watering schedule.
Five days since last visit and water, so they should be fine.
Plus they had extra soil top up from last time.
Had to go fairly early in the morning, so I took photos from another angle today.

Family pics

In their usual growing location
PXL_20240620_233050984.jpg
Back: one L'n'L Jones female (center), two female Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (back left and right)
Left side: one revegging Grail lady, NLD pheno
Right bottom: two revegging SSSTN girls, Sticky and Fluffy (looks biggest because closest to camera)

This is just the opposite side of where I normally take pics.
Some kind of freaky psychedlic bat or fish / cat creature.
PXL_20240620_232951920.jpg
Right: two revegging SSSTN girls, Sticky and Fluffy
Middle: one L'n'L Jones female (center), two female Grail (fast pheno) x ThaiFrican (back left and right)
Left: one revegging Grail lady, NLD pheno (bad angle, as her leaves are facing away from the camera)

Tall Grail x ThaiFrican is maybe about 100 cm tall, the other one about 85 cm, and the Grail, two SSSTN, and L'n'L Jones are about 75 cm.
Last few days have been beautifully sunny, temps up to about 33C-35C day, and maybe 28C at night.
Just have to keep up with the watering, and they're very happy girls.

Did I mention I already cut the early Lemon 'n' Lime Jones that fully flowered?
Just one nice chunky head bud, but she has lots of seeds from the Grail x ThaiFrican male.
And I pulled off 16 seeds from the tall Grail x ThaiFrican girl (same father, so it's an F2),
from when she first flowered a bit at about 12.5/11.5. (She's back vegging now.)

And I have 8 (out of 10) seedlings from the Sticky SSSTN girl x first round quicker ThaiFrican male.
Let's see if we can get a male out of them, in time to pollinate Sticky herself, back crossing to the mother, to preserve her amazing genetics.
Though I'm sure any girls of the SSSTN (Sticky) x ThaiFrican will also be beautiful flowers.

Here's me pathetic update.. been cloudy n cool.. maybe had 6 days over 70f this year ..

Snow G photo in da house.. might be off a week on it's b day.. don't really remember
IMG_4010.JPG

Green Poison FV F1
IMG_4011.JPG

24C x APK auto
IMG_4012.JPG

Happy growing all :d5:

BOOM.....:bravo:...

They actually make me Laugh.... with Delight....if we could have grown Autos like this from the start...we wouldn't have taken the trolling we took.

Superb...and outdoor......:bravo:..twat...:crying:...now I'm gonna have to improve my outdoor skills.

:worship::worship::worship:

Here's me pathetic update.. been cloudy n cool.. maybe had 6 days over 70f this year ..

Snow G photo in da house.. might be off a week on it's b day.. don't really remember
View attachment 1690140

Green Poison FV F1
View attachment 1690141

24C x APK auto
View attachment 1690142

Happy growing all :d5:
I got two Snow G As freebies, I'll be interested to see what they look like
@Mossy Said it best with the BOOM!!!!

That's a considerable amount of weed!

so 18 days since my last auto update… they are working… not the speed or size I hoped for but we’ve been getting rain for days then oppressive heat for days. They may not do much…
IMG_3724.jpeg

the pots have been reoriented....:headbang:

So I can get more in...:biggrin:....no..it a shadow thing.....
Who're the nice chunky chica's in there Aunty? :spels:
Quite the scrum going on in the tattie section- :rofl:
The mass germs are hanging in...
..speaking of scrum's :vibe:............. they don't looked overcooked? What's the plan with that crowd, pick&cull as you go? ...might be a winner or two in there! :eyebrows:

I see the grape vine monsters are a-creepin' in.... :greenthumb:
Busy weekend coming up, so thought better to get ahead of the watering schedule.
Five days since last visit and water, so they should be fine.
Plus they had extra soil top up from last time.
Had to go fairly early in the morning, so I took photos from another angle today.
They look much better Maria! Tough buggers they are thankfully....
Weather looks ideal - :thumbsup:...any rain as part of the normal seasonal action over there?
Nice on the seeds, I dig that you're working some custom crosses!

Fugly weather doesn't help... :doh:.... but glad you're still grinding a grow out mate!
SnowG auto is a OD queen for you up there so good call on her,...GPF1FV too... fingers crossed for an extra speedy pheno' :goodluck:
That 24c x APK is setting some nice crowns :greenthumb:

My outdoor autos
:jawdrop: *clank* - :rofl: ...cripes they are farm animals! :vibe: ...astonishing grow as usual 420', and those custom roller carts/trellis rigs are just the thing -
respect.gif

Who's who in this pic man? - there's some good grow info to be had from this as well!

so 18 days since my last auto update… they are working… not the speed or size I hoped for but we’ve been getting rain for days then oppressive heat for days. They may not do much…
:doh:... I feel your pain! :rofl: My first round of tent auto's got dropped and shocked during transplant, so it McRunty round for me...:baghead:

....Maybe that big ol' weed next to them is giving them an inferiority complex? :rofl:

Back