View attachment 1690457. Am I the only one Thinking...if I was a ripper....I wouldn't be taking the totes....?....

Yeah, thought of that @Mossy … now I need to get an electric fence! With a 1 mile module… for a 4x4 area. They would be “surprised” to say the least!

Yeah, thought of that @Mossy … now I need to get an electric fence! With a 1 mile module… for a 4x4 area. They would be “surprised” to say the least!

:d5:. Same here.... even if they legalised....I think I'd need a gun tower........:biggrin:

The ones hubby tried to kill when I was in the UK......:watering:...he didn't watter them...
...I mean which cross of yours are they?
Hubby, still not with the program yet - :rolleyes2:.... when will he learn that you can't smoke what you kill by neglect!
snap-out-of-it.gif

@Waira update on the od girlz
Wild Thing R2 is killing it. This thing stretches like crazy in flower so she's going to get big come stretch time.
All of them are in prime Summer time stride, man! :vibe:
That NL5 is really banging... I'm keen to see when she triggers over and her finish speed. Where did you source this version from, I forget?

Thanks for the reps @Mossy, @Green Hornet and @Shiva's Mistress. :thumbsup:
Much appreciated folks! :lol:

BOOM.....:bravo:...

They actually make me Laugh.... with Delight....if we could have grown Autos like this from the start...we wouldn't have taken the trolling we took.

Superb...and outdoor......:bravo:..twat...:crying:...now I'm gonna have to improve my outdoor skills.

:worship::worship::worship:
Lol! Always appreciate your compliments @Mossy and glad I was able to give you a little chuckle. :mrgreen:

I got two Snow G As freebies, I'll be interested to see what they look like

@Mossy Said it best with the BOOM!!!!

That's a considerable amount of weed!
Thanks Bill!
Glad you like the BOOM effect. Lol! :rolleyes1:
Got way too much weed around here that I’ll most likely end up giving 95% of it away. The outdoor autos should range anywhere from 1-4 pounds each not including what I got growing indoors so I’ll drive most of it over to the hood and give it to the less fortunate people and the street corner dispensaries. They always appreciate the free weed and I feel good they make a little coin from what I give them.

Who're the nice chunky chica's in there Aunty? :spels:
Quite the scrum going on in the tattie section- :rofl:

..speaking of scrum's :vibe:............. they don't looked overcooked? What's the plan with that crowd, pick&cull as you go? ...might be a winner or two in there! :eyebrows:

I see the grape vine monsters are a-creepin' in.... :greenthumb:

They look much better Maria! Tough buggers they are thankfully....
Weather looks ideal - :thumbsup:...any rain as part of the normal seasonal action over there?
Nice on the seeds, I dig that you're working some custom crosses!

Fugly weather doesn't help... :doh:.... but glad you're still grinding a grow out mate!
SnowG auto is a OD queen for you up there so good call on her,...GPF1FV too... fingers crossed for an extra speedy pheno' :goodluck:
That 24c x APK is setting some nice crowns :greenthumb:

:jawdrop: *clank* - :rofl: ...cripes they are farm animals! :vibe: ...astonishing grow as usual 420', and those custom roller carts/trellis rigs are just the thing - View attachment 1690339
Who's who in this pic man? - there's some good grow info to be had from this as well!

:doh:... I feel your pain! :rofl: My first round of tent auto's got dropped and shocked during transplant, so it McRunty round for me...:baghead:

....Maybe that big ol' weed next to them is giving them an inferiority complex? :rofl:
Thanks @Waira and thanks for letting me post my outdoor here. :thumbsup:

Back row from left to right: ILGM GG-4, ILGM Sour Diesel and a Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla on the right
Middle row: Fastbuds Mimosa Cake on the left, the big girl in the middle with the 60” canopy is a Coastal Mary LSD (freebie) and the girl on the right is a Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstar
Front row: ILGM Purple Punch, Laughing Hyena 99Skunks in the middle and the chunky girl on the right is another ILGM Sour Diesel

A quick update.
24 strains in water.
I have added Narcotic Kush, Hindu Kush, Northern Lights & Moon Tears from Auto Flower Portal.
I added more just in case some don't sprout.

DSCN9240.JPG

Creases scuffed with sand paper.
2 per shot glass.
Some have 5 - 10, well you never know, I might need extras or a better chance with older seeds

1719406701610.png

I'll leave you with a look of those cowboy hills!:shooty:
Have a great day yawl:baked:

...I mean which cross of yours are they?
Hubby, still not with the program yet - :rolleyes2:.... when will he learn that you can't smoke what you kill by neglect! View attachment 1690490

All of them are in prime Summer time stride, man! :vibe:
That NL5 is really banging... I'm keen to see when she triggers over and her finish speed. Where did you source this version from, I forget?
The original seeds came from my buddy who is into making reg seeds not sure where he sourced them.

12 or so hours later, a majority of the seeds have germed!
2 strains are looking a bit slow, with possible signs of life!
100% germed seeds are in horticultural sponges, the best germed seed were selected!
Other germed seeds and the few non-germed seeds all went in to containers with damp cotton wool.
More horticultural sponges arrive tomorrow and the remaining seeds will be transferred.
I will have a glut of seedlings, which I will try and find homes for, otherwise they will be culled!
I already have a ton of solo cups/party cups ready for transplant.
DSCN9244.JPG

Now we wait for them to stick their heads above the surface!
@iampepe your seeds are massive!:headbang: They are boulders when compared to other seeds which just look like mere stones!
3 Orange Bubblegum soaked and 3 Orange Bubblegum germed 100% Success!!:thumbsup:
The Moon Tears from the Auto Flower Portal have germed too, not bad for old seed stock!:woohoo1:
1719487021489.png

Just to think, somewhere out there is the new home for my ladies (about 10 miles away lol).
I'm off now to make some Texas Sausage Kolaches from scratch!:glutton:
They will be ready for breakfast time!
Damn just the thought of them is making my mouth water!
Have a great day yawl!:shooty:

No photos today, just hard work but nothing worth seeing.

Briar roots removed, detritus raked up!:thumbsup::greencheck:

1M x 1M x 1M bag of substrate mixed.:thumbsup::greencheck:
It contains Coco (Buffered), Biobizz Allmix, Perlite, Vermiculite, Rock Dust, Chicken poop pellets, Guanokalong black pellets (Guano & Humic Acid), Hydrogel crystals, Blood Fish and Bone & Epsom Salts.
A second bag 1M x 1M x 0.75M mixed Coco & Perlite:thumbsup:.:greencheck:

Next Mission.
The dig holes and use the soil in the final mix.
The two bags will be mixed together and have the clay soil added (broken as small as possible).
The Biotabs bits and pieces (startrex, Organtrex & Mycotrex) and Guerrilla Tabs added at the end, 4 Guerrilla tabs per plant.

Once the seedlings are ready, then it will be all systems go!
I seriously can't wait, I have had enough of doing donkey work!

No photos today, just hard work but nothing worth seeing.

Briar roots removed, detritus raked up!:thumbsup::greencheck:

1M x 1M x 1M bag of substrate mixed.:thumbsup::greencheck:
It contains Coco (Buffered), Biobizz Allmix, Perlite, Vermiculite, Rock Dust, Chicken poop pellets, Guanokalong black pellets (Guano & Humic Acid), Hydrogel crystals, Blood Fish and Bone & Epsom Salts.
A second bag 1M x 1M x 0.75M mixed Coco & Perlite:thumbsup:.:greencheck:

Next Mission.
The dig holes and use the soil in the final mix.
The two bags will be mixed together and have the clay soil added (broken as small as possible).
The Biotabs bits and pieces (startrex, Organtrex & Mycotrex) and Guerrilla Tabs added at the end, 4 Guerrilla tabs per plant.

Once the seedlings are ready, then it will be all systems go!
I seriously can't wait, I have had enough of doing donkey work!
@Dr Fluff , if you got screen, like 1/2”-3/4” grid it’ll help to break that clay down. Unless you can find an old cheese grater… that would do it also.

Back