Who're the nice chunky chica's in there Aunty? :spels:
Quite the scrum going on in the tattie section- :rofl:

..speaking of scrum's :vibe:............. they don't looked overcooked? What's the plan with that crowd, pick&cull as you go? ...might be a winner or two in there! :eyebrows:

I see the grape vine monsters are a-creepin' in.... :greenthumb:

They look much better Maria! Tough buggers they are thankfully....
Weather looks ideal - :thumbsup:...any rain as part of the normal seasonal action over there?
Nice on the seeds, I dig that you're working some custom crosses!

Fugly weather doesn't help... :doh:.... but glad you're still grinding a grow out mate!
SnowG auto is a OD queen for you up there so good call on her,...GPF1FV too... fingers crossed for an extra speedy pheno' :goodluck:
That 24c x APK is setting some nice crowns :greenthumb:

:jawdrop: *clank* - :rofl: ...cripes they are farm animals! :vibe: ...astonishing grow as usual 420', and those custom roller carts/trellis rigs are just the thing - View attachment 1690339
Who's who in this pic man? - there's some good grow info to be had from this as well!

:doh:... I feel your pain! :rofl: My first round of tent auto's got dropped and shocked during transplant, so it McRunty round for me...:baghead:

....Maybe that big ol' weed next to them is giving them an inferiority complex? :rofl:
Lol

You see now? This is what should be perennial everywhere is the use of cannabis in the Everyday normal landscaping.
Instead of having these little worthless greenhouse flower Transplants, you could have Medicinal cannabis flower beds at the front of your home. Or they could be used as Accent plants at the corners and then either side of the entrance of the home.

You see now? This is what should be perennial everywhere is the use of cannabis in the Everyday normal landscaping.
Instead of having these little worthless greenhouse flower Transplants, you could have Medicinal cannabis flower beds at the front of your home. Or they could be used as Accent plants at the corners and then either side of the entrance of the home.
I like the way your thinking :thumbsup:

I like the way your thinking :thumbsup:
My Grandmother grew all of her Medicinal Herbs out in public view alongside her very spices. This is the same thing .

Just imagine people and families taking Sunday drives and looking at the beautiful fall colors of Medicinal Herbs out in public view, Just like they look for the beautiful fall colors in the northeast of the US W.when all the deciduous trees change.:cools::pass::cheers::smokeout:

My Grandmother grew all of her Medicinal Herbs out in public view alongside her very spices. This is the same thing .

Just imagine people and families taking Sunday drives and looking at the beautiful fall colors of Medicinal Herbs out in public view, Just like they look for the beautiful fall colors in the northeast of the US W.when all the deciduous trees change.:cools::pass::cheers::smokeout:
got my two comp plants in the front yard… I’ll be showing fall colors to everyone that drives by. They gonna have to be strong and sneaky to abscond with them… both totes weigh about 80-100 lbs

I got two Snow G As freebies, I'll be interested to see what they look like
She was one sticky mess two years ago.. won this comp with her in 2022- will take some luck to get her finished here though so not really counting on it. Definitely one of my favorite go to meds. Didn't chop her until late October and it was an exceptionally dry fall for us.

Think you might appreciate this sticky gurl :thumbsup:

snow g.jpg

@Waira update on the od girlz
Wild Thing R2 is killing it. This thing stretches like crazy in flower so she's going to get big come stretch time.
20240624_152425.jpg

Northern Lights #5 has a nice structure going on. I lollipopped a ton out from under her this past week.
20240624_152432.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 starting to pick up the pace. I think she took a minute to get her feet under her but she's running now.
20240624_152440.jpg

Cream Cheese F2 auto stretching out into flower nicely.
20240624_153450.jpg

VooDoo S1 Auto trying to keep up and looking pretty nice
20240624_153500.jpg

The Duke S1 auto getting tall. I need to put a bend in her n hopefully help out some branching.
20240624_153518.jpg

I need to get out into the garden and do a bit of plant maintenance this week and some weeding .

I need to get out into the garden and do a bit of plant maintenance this week and some weeding

Mmmmmm.... :pass:..I don't know......I am loving all the green on greens... even if they are green weeds...

I look at mine and think... there is nothing much wrong with my soil if I can grow healthy weeds like that........

But..,......:pass:.... maybe it is because I'm a lazy bitch.......
c9bae9f192b1899b2715d5b6f4af3644.gif

Who're the nice chunky chica's in there Aunty?

The ones hubby tried to kill when I was in the UK......:watering:...he didn't watter them...

20240510201913_IMG_9767~2.JPG

Pulling the dead ones created a massive male dominance......:dang:.....23 males to 6 or 7 females.....

I had nowt else on the patio...so I let them go.....

20240524194327_IMG_9865~2.JPG

Find the Lady huh......?........:woody:.........kinda unique to get such a male selection heavy cross .... I'm hoping it is a Mother Nature Gift cross...

20240620213531_IMG_0232.JPG

got my two comp plants in the front yard… I’ll be showing fall colors to everyone that drives by. They gonna have to be strong and sneaky to abscond with them… both totes weigh about 80-100 lbs

7CCG.gif
. Am I the only one Thinking...if I was a ripper....I wouldn't be taking the totes....?....

Back