Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, been looking into it...very nice machine if a lil pricey.....like the idea of decarbing, infusing AND baking, lol....wife really kicked up a fuss about the last decarb round so looking to most likely get one. Probably a few accessories I'd get to go with it but it's a few down the road.
Really, the only accessory you need to buy from them is the sleeve, unless ya want to bake stuff in it. The baking part seems a little gimmicky to me. I can't that fuggin "Easy-Bake" oven toy outta my mind! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
f7ab5dd2a74a535d.jpg

A $14 walmart French Press works fine.
After looking at the other devices for this, the Ardent FX is just a plain no-brainer for me.

Fingers sticky as hell and a bit of sadness......had to toss the big main cola due to mold inside, probably started up in the last week sometime as I turned one of my fans towards the closet for the little ones... :wall: ...gonna have to look into getting one of those diffuser things for an exhaust fan to get better air flow..... having to do a real good check on everything now and do a H2O2 wash on every plant to kill anything that might start up during drying and curing.....
IMG20220717111458.jpg

Tossed about half that much to be safe... Was only on top 1/4 of the main cola.

Last edited:
Thank you. I got inside the tent, my gf closed me in and its total darkness.
It's a shame I got the tent on their 7th week of vegging.
Its ok though. Just in time for flowering. XD
Thank's for all your help and advise during this process.
It's been fun as hell XD
It only gets better. your welcome buddy thats we are all here for. Im grabbing my other tent and light fan all my shit that I got at a buddies and starting another tent Ill have 3 then lol but I want more plants and more bud its not cutting it what I got now. And the shit is lying around. Im going to put it to use. It turns into an addiction warning you right now lol.

Well, it seems that those weren't nanners on Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie ! :yoinks:

It seems that they were straight up males! :yoinks::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I KNEW these seeds were the results of an accidental pollination when gifted to me. I had the mindset that they were fem photos for some sillyass reason and really didn't check the sex. The day of showing sex wasn't an important milestone in what I was doing with this plant.
I put them both on the back porch and sat them on my media totes. With the genes and VERY nice structure of this plant, I think it would be a crying shame to waste the pollen I could collect.:eyebrows:
When they start pop, I'll have them on my garden cart at the back of my place.

Well, it seems that those weren't nanners on Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie ! :yoinks:

It seems that they were straight up males! :yoinks::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I KNEW these seeds were the results of an accidental pollination when gifted to me. I had the mindset that they were fem photos for some sillyass reason and really didn't check the sex. The day of showing sex wasn't an important milestone in what I was doing with this plant.
I put them both on the back porch and sat them on my media totes. With the genes and VERY nice structure of this plant, I think it would be a crying shame to waste the pollen I could collect.:eyebrows:
When they start pop, I'll have them on my garden cart at the back of my place.

Ok, good check over, a wash, a rinse, a good shake and got the rest of that plant hanging in front of my old steel fan above the shower pan......I should be using that fan in my room but I'm afraid or it blowing the plants over..

Woke up, opened the tent, and for the first time got a good little whiff of ganja stank! Not strong at all yet but each strain already smells distinctly different. Back left corner is Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama giving off the strongest scent
20220717_104951.jpg

added another kiddie pool for my outside garden. my inside cannabis girls that i bottom fed for 6 weeks are HUGE so i'm a bottom feeder for life now.

moved things around made more room. That middle SIP container is 2 Carolina reapers... huge peppers.....
20220717_110316.jpg
20220717_110327.jpg
20220717_110336.jpg
20220717_110351.jpg
20220717_110359.jpg
20220717_110426.jpg
20220717_110447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back