Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only gets better. your welcome buddy thats we are all here for. Im grabbing my other tent and light fan all my shit that I got at a buddies and starting another tent Ill have 3 then lol but I want more plants and more bud its not cutting it what I got now. And the shit is lying around. Im going to put it to use. It turns into an addiction warning you right now lol.
Yes! I want to grow more and more now. To be honest, I do it more for the pleasure of it than anything else. My gf smokes most of it anyway XD

They have been enjoying their new home for 1 week now.
The tent presented me with a little complication:
The ventilation system is working fine and kicking hot air out of the tent but keeping the temperature in check is a struggle.
I can not raise the light above 25% power (with the tent completely closed) or it will get too hot inside.
I have 2 more fans running all the time.
I think all this will be resolved with an AC unit in the kitchen which right now I can't do.
The green pot plant measures 18" high. All the others at an even 15" measuring from the rim of the pot.
Watering 400ML each every 3 days now.
Overall I am happy with the progress.
It is lights out tonight for their first 12/12 cycle.
Any thoughts or comments are welcome.
Do u have any kind of an intake fan? I literally use a cheap $25 AC infinity booster duct fan as my intake and it works great to get cooler air from the outside room into tent to keep temps down! :d5:
image.jpg

ALSO KINDLY PAY NO MIND TO THE BAG OF DONUTS CHILLING IN MY BEDROOM FLOOR! ;) :crying:

Do u have any kind of an intake fan? I literally use a cheap $25 AC infinity booster duct fan as my intake and it works great to get cooler air from the outside room into tent to keep temps down! :d5:
View attachment 1488123

ALSO KINDLY PAY NO MIND TO THE BAG OF DONUTS CHILLING IN MY BEDROOM FLOOR! ;) :crying:
No I do not have an intake fan right now but its a good idea. I am putting everything together little by little ..
Please save me some Donuts XDDD.

No I do not have an intake fan right now but its a good idea. I am putting everything together little by little ..
Please save me some Donuts XDDD.
Definitely worth it! I have 2 of the 6” in my 4x4 tent! 1 is on the high side of inkbird temperature controller to cool temps and 1 is on high side of inkbird humidity controller (exhaust fan) for when rh gets too high!

Thank you for the rep @DCLXVI

I found a way to feed my pollen/seed plant bloody skunk in her tiny 1.3x1.3 tent across the house without me getting much contact from the plant at all. btw i'm going to call it a HE because i see 95% pollen sacs on him and 5% white pistils, i NOW know not to spray the whole plant x2 a day for 12 days when worrying about if it will work or not.. because it 100% works, sometimes to GOOD

20220717_125412.jpg
20220717_125435.jpg

Can you give a reader's digest version of bottom feeding for us unwashed masses? What medium does it use and what do you feed with?
Well for my cannabis plants i use promix sometimes i add hydroton, sometimes i add extra perlite sometimes i use just normal store bought promix the $11-14 2 cu. cubes at walmart/home depot, if you can't get those get the big ass bale of peatmoss at home depot for $12 and add some gardenlime and a lot of perlite.

i top water for the 1st week or so, once the plant is like 7-10 days old from seed i start bottom watering my nutrients into a oil drain pan and the plant sucks it up.
The outside kiddie pools are easier because i don't care as much about them lol but they are miracle-grow soil so i don't need to feed them until they show me they are hungry again, i have a GIANT bush in the middle of the garden and that was 3 months ago i planted it from a seedling, water only so far. i fill the kiddie pool up to 4-5 inches of the fabric pots and let them drink what they want, it is to keep them from heat drinking everything up and having nothing later.

OOOHHH!!!! That's what SIP means. I kept asking myself "Is that really just watering from the pan?" OK. That's actually not far off from what I currently do, but still materially different. I have organic composting soil (not quite super because I keep having to add FF nutes) and I water from the top, but I water until the whole bag is pretty darn wet (a gallon for a 3 gallon bag). Each bag sits in a deep pan and I let the water come out the bottom because it will suck it back in within a few hours. I worried that if I just fed from below, I'd end up with a bag of muddy root rot. I'll look into it further to see what'll work for me.

Thanks!
880F1A0F-6BD7-43C6-B957-6D52CEA3575D.jpeg
4A6229FF-83D9-4AA5-B69A-1F32E374F4CE.jpeg
9FBBCFEF-B62B-4A7D-8286-51249AE2201D.jpeg
73CF02C1-E7F1-4907-A892-0F36DDAA546D.jpeg
807CD993-800E-43F9-9408-40A663EAC7DB.jpeg
6532E16D-76FE-4E17-8BB9-EFFFA515DF58.jpeg
37A32D22-6CF9-463F-A7F4-F37D0B34A54A.jpeg

just an example… and a pinky t auto. 190g dry. Give it a try… this is 5 gal. You can build 3.5 gal as well. It’ll surprise you! Google 5 gal sub-irrigated planter bucket. You’ll get a bunch of instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back