Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3BOG crosses done and laying on the bed, 3 more SS to go......by far the heaviest plants I've chopped and quick trimmed so far .....and smells so good, deffinate citrus into the orange area....of course I got a couple LARFs sitting on top the ts600's for a fast dry to try tonight..:baked::dizzy:

received_2631777666958297.jpeg

New garden planted. Gonna have to thin it out as everything grows. Got purple cauliflower, romanesco, turnips, carrots, radishes, bok choy, napa cabbage, red cabbage and snow peas. First time starting veggies from seed

On the topic of bottom feeding, I've been kinda interested in these. Anyone use them? They seem to sell out quick.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday stoners!

They have been enjoying their new home for 1 week now.
The tent presented me with a little complication:
The ventilation system is working fine and kicking hot air out of the tent but keeping the temperature in check is a struggle.
I can not raise the light above 25% power (with the tent completely closed) or it will get too hot inside.
I have 2 more fans running all the time.
I think all this will be resolved with an AC unit in the kitchen which right now I can't do.
The green pot plant measures 18" high. All the others at an even 15" measuring from the rim of the pot.
Watering 400ML each every 3 days now.
Overall I am happy with the progress.
It is lights out tonight for their first 12/12 cycle.
Any thoughts or comments are welcome.
Running your lights at night will help with heat.

The girls are doing well in my space.
_DSC4948.JPG
_DSC4951.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back