Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
The first time I tried Cannabis I literally said to myself... 'I feel normal'.
Way back when I was 18, I was a pothead and a half, but we hit a dry spell when the local cops decided to round up all the dealers in the county. I was on day 2 or 3 of being without weed any my dad says to me “I don’t know what drugs you’re on, but you need to check yourself!”.

Oh the irony.

HAPPY FRIDAY............:yay1::friday::friday::friday:...

View attachment 1517519View attachment 1517519View attachment 1517519View attachment 1517519

Breathe in........:pass:...out..

In....:pass:...out...

In...:pass:..out....

Now check your pulse.......if you have one you are Winning...Award yourself an extra smoke break....:pighug: ...just for being you..

1663966123246.png

ing and purchasing in a very qu
Job Well Done @arty zan ...:bravo: .. you should be Proud.

I know that was a Lot of hard work with no guarantees.....but you beat the odds.

Planning..planning..planning huh....:pass:...Great Harvest........can't wait to see you Try it...............:pass:
Cheers @Mossy :pass::bighug:
The planning, Scanning (G Earth for plot) and purchasing all that was needed on a limited budget was hard!
Digging the holes was worse than trim jail.

OK so I'm out of meds, speed dried a bud or two! Don't judge me LMAO:rofl:
A proper dry, will give me a better impression but first try of GDP & Crystal Meth Widow are more than encouraging!:baked:
A cure on some winter stash, it will be awesome to see how the flavor comes out.

Yeah Planning, not an exciting word but plan right and good things will come!
The hard work starts in a minute as I process today haul!
I been up since 5 AM & I think it will be that time, when I get some shut eye!
24hrs at the coalface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back