Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
milking afghans
@arty zan posted some book titles a few pages back. I found this illustration in a section describing one ancient afghani technique called 'milking resin.' I haven't gotten to the part about how to get the resin off your hands:
milking_resin.jpg

I'll tell ya stoners not a great day in Dabberville and wanted to let ya know :thanks:it's great to have a place to come get stoned and jam when things are good and not so good. :vibe:
How's moma doing bud? Got mine back in bed for a rest now, doing Ok, still in pain, but the oxy's taking the edge off for her.

How's moma doing bud? Got mine back in bed for a rest now, doing Ok, still in pain, but the oxy's taking the edge off for her.
Moma is doing good it's the kiddo and it's pretty bad for me to miss opening morning. Lets just say Im gonna have to stay medicated today or

Got a person I've known for awhile that was with some people he knows and still seems they paying the old high prices 60/80 a quarter....so mine is down to 100 per zip.....gotta pay it's own way for upgrades and I'm looking at a new full tent lighting solution rather than the piece meal TS1000's I've been using. Plus it pays for my beer.....I like my beer.
If it gets to where I can't get at least that, I'll be down to single plant grows for personal use only, not worth the risk.

And I dont have to even tell you about kids BTW sorry you're dealing with that along with everything else sending :vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back