Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying:, That makes a bit more sense - i don't like early weed, makes me feel too uppy!!

Urghhhh .. no .... nowhere near! Not even close!

I would have loved to have an attic grow on a few weeks back to get it done before the temps drop too much and the inside of the tent gets condensation (and bud rot) ..... but no - just a heap of bad luck.

And where's the Karma!?? I must have given away nearly half of my stash from the last grow and am now looking at the half grove bag and jar of oldies and am thinking "craaaaaaaap! .. i'm gonna run dry!"

I can't setup until all of the contractors have been and gone, and they're a long way from that!

So i'm on rations ... no day time smoking .... and taking it easy in the evenings! (what a chore .. what a bore!! :rofl: )

Although when i do get the opportunity to get back in the saddle, it's gonna be sooo sweet ... I've got something called "bum wine" to grow :rofl: ... sounds yummy right !??!? :crying::crying: .. I've been told it's the bees knees!

:bighug:
Magic strains always deliver! Think along with the blue dog from jeano I’m gonna drop 2 of the witch doctor anvil seeds I was graciously gifted! :d5:

What sucks is that it does virtually nothing to the retail cost.

Dispensaries that bought pounds for $1000/pound are still selling ounces and flower at the SAME prices as the weed they buy for $200/pound.

The savings do not get passed on to the consumer. Dispensaries are just reaping it on profits right now.
Well I know in Florida at least one dispo went from sales runs every quarter to get rid of older stock to the end of every month......so about half the people I know wait for the monthly sales and stock up....At 24 bucks a 1/4, I can't blame them. Larger variety than I can grow. Seems we heading back to the days of 20 dollar lids. :rofl:

Well I know in Florida at least one dispo went from sales runs every quarter to get rid of older stock to the end of every month......so about half the people I know wait for the monthly sales and stock up....At 24 bucks a 1/4, I can't blame them. Larger variety than I can grow. Seems we heading back to the days of 20 dollar lids. :rofl:
20$ lids?,,,,,,,, I remember those days, Mexican brown seedweed, I also remember when it hit 40$ I said I was quitting.....LOL yep that worked out well!!!!LOL

Welcome :pass::headbang:
1664033956432.gif

I'll tell ya stoners not a great day in Dabberville and wanted to let ya know :thanks:it's great to have a place to come get stoned and jam when things are good and not so good. :vibe:

20$ lids?,,,,,,,, I remember those days, Mexican brown seedweed, I also remember when it hit 40$ I said I was quitting.....LOL yep that worked out well!!!!LOL
Mexi seedweed?....I was paying that for Gville green.....Mexi was 10/15 if you found anyone dumb enuff to buy a quantity......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back