Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..who else is old enough to remember nuke drills and cowering under our desks...like that would work. :rofl:
I’m only 41 and remember them! Once nukes weren’t an issue they kept the technique and changed the name to tornado drill! :crying:

2000 PAGEZ!!
:yay: WE DID IT KIDZ! :yay:
:yay1: 2000 PAGEZ, WOOT!!:yay1:
and while that may not be the all-time record
for LS...we'd need to reach 2450 to break that...it'z
nevertheless the highest it'z been in a good loooong time, so....

BRAVO! :bravo:
keep fuckin yakkin kidz, take 10 xtra smoke breakz,
annnnd -> it'z free donutz all around! :yay:

UP THE IRONZ!! :headbang:ppp

I've found I much prefer growing fall-spring. I get too manic in the summer I think and it's harder to keep the environment where I want it without having to keep the hvac running constantly.
AnguishedAngryAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

So, if we have a failure can we go negative rank?...........think I'm about 3 under par about now....
or would that be over par....I don't play golf.
Double Eagle, eagle, par, bogey, double bogey, triple etc if I'm remembering correctly. My dad wasn't home much when I was a kid but when he was, golf was on the TV.

:yay: WE DID IT KIDZ! :yay:
:yay1: 2000 PAGEZ, WOOT!!:yay1:
and while that may not be the all-time record
for LS...we'd need to reach 2450 to break that...it'z
nevertheless the highest it'z been in a good loooong time, so....

BRAVO! :bravo:
keep fuckin yakkin kidz, take 10 xtra smoke breakz,
annnnd -> it'z free donutz all around! :yay:

UP THE IRONZ!! :headbang:ppp

I'm still 531 pages behind :rofl:

Most of us who have grown up with it are pretty good at that. We were taught how to find factual sources and properly format them to back up our arguments or our information. Even when my kids were still in public school they had to do that as early as like 2nd or 3rd grade.
There she is!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I knew I wasn't THAT damn high..............close though. :eyebrows: I knew that was from early this month!:rofl::biggrin:

Suki813 :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back