Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This group sure as hell would have been fun to party with!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I wanna party lmao. The only time I ever partied was with Ex1 cause his marine friend had the company party house. And then with Ex2 cause we hosted the weekly pathfinder game for the guys from his shop. But the only thing any of them did was drink (and drink and drink) and swing lmfao.

And in some of our lives we were wondering if the nukes were coming that day.......all kids have things they worry about.
I had visions of the missile launches streaking across the sky one morning walking to the bus stop. Waking visions. It was very disturbing. I can still see it and I can point to the exact spot with in a few feet of where it occurred. This was well before the Day After kind of movies. It took me quite a while to get over that. I finally told Pop what had happened several weeks later. He knew something was wrong.
Funny how I can seemingly 'forget' some of the less desirable things I've had to witnessed on this crazy ass path of life, yet something only visioned in my mind, can remain so vivid.
I guess I need to be grateful that those less desirable things seldom rear their ugly heads.:gassy::oops1:

Hey Suki813!!!
I'm happy to see you postings. We've been a bit concerned. I hope things find you and the family well.
Stop in and say Hey! every once in a while.

I wanna party lmao. The only time I ever partied was with Ex1 cause his marine friend had the company party house. And then with Ex2 cause we hosted the weekly pathfinder game for the guys from his shop. But the only thing any of them did was drink (and drink and drink) and swing lmfao.
Damn girl....you ain't partied yet then...

My definition of partying that I'm up for has definitely changed quite a bit over the years :crying:

Kief kief kief
200 (7).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back