Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been the first thing I tried this morning, instead of the last. I have a rib outta place from this morning. It happens when I haven't got an adjustment for a while and things get out of alignment and either muscle spasms and/or nerve pain hits. It's spazing and causing nerve pain.
I have not got it to release spazing. It's one that's a cascading pain. Muscle spaz causes pain...Pain causes more spazing.
Getting ripped and hot soak didn't work and neither did strong canna coffee beforehand or a capsaicin salve afterwards. I'm rockin' some coffee with a big glob of RSO. If I had done it this morning, I probably would have got the same amount of work done, but a ton less pain.
I didn't learn my lesson from yesterday. Pain hit and I hit it first thing with the most powerful stuff. This morning, It was only a twinge, but grew from there. Ego can sure screw with ya at times.

I did get some things done and a few min. ago, I was able to get down and check the seed I planted yesterday and it will fully break the surface by morning!:woohoo:

I keep thinking it's just my mind or wishful thinking, that I can see a difference in the 4x4 girls under the new HLG light and the girls in the 2x4 under the Mars SP3000. It IS getting to the point where it's plainly evident that they are further along in development. And that's with the girls in the 2x4 being fully unfurled before the 4x4 tent.
And that's with the girls being less than a week old.:biggrin:

We shall see how this continues. I'm excited!:woohoo::woohoo:

I've been tying this off n on for a bit. The pain has subsided quite a bit. I think I'll make another canna coffee, but with the infused MCT. Maybe I can zonk myself out.

I'm laughing at the episode of Stargate SG1 where Dom DeLuise plays the character Ergo. Just the typical Dom mix of Highbrow and Lowbrow humor, pulled off in his own unique way.
He MUST have smoked!:baked::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It wasn't that long ago that you had to look things up. Something you'd find in an encyclopedia Britannica was true. Newspapers were even held to a standard of truth not that long ago. And if that didn't answer your question, you'd have to figure it out. Go ahead and ask Google a question as simple as"why do I have rust spots on my leaves" or even "why is my burger dry" and see how many answers you'll get. How many would be correct for your specific question? I'm totally pro internet, I just think that kids need to learn how to use it... It's fantastic that the information is available online, it's really just teaching them to find it from all the other stuff
Most of us who have grown up with it are pretty good at that. We were taught how to find factual sources and properly format them to back up our arguments or our information. Even when my kids were still in public school they had to do that as early as like 2nd or 3rd grade.

Reactions: JP1
This was us........

View attachment 1509966

How pathetic!
Did you as kids know that there was no way this would do any good at all? I'm just curious cause I'm wondering if that would make a difference in how it was processed. I'm super baked now though so that may not actually make any sort of sense lol.

Did you as kids know that there was no way this would do any good at all? I'm just curious cause I'm wondering if that would make a difference in how it was processed. I'm super baked now though so that may not actually make any sort of sense lol.
do any of us make any sense this late?

It should have been the first thing I tried this morning, instead of the last. I have a rib outta place from this morning. It happens when I haven't got an adjustment for a while and things get out of alignment and either muscle spasms and/or nerve pain hits. It's spazing and causing nerve pain.
I have not got it to release spazing. It's one that's a cascading pain. Muscle spaz causes pain...Pain causes more spazing.
Getting ripped and hot soak didn't work and neither did strong canna coffee beforehand or a capsaicin salve afterwards. I'm rockin' some coffee with a big glob of RSO. If I had done it this morning, I probably would have got the same amount of work done, but a ton less pain.
I didn't learn my lesson from yesterday. Pain hit and I hit it first thing with the most powerful stuff. This morning, It was only a twinge, but grew from there. Ego can sure screw with ya at times.

I did get some things done and a few min. ago, I was able to get down and check the seed I planted yesterday and it will fully break the surface by morning!:woohoo:

I keep thinking it's just my mind or wishful thinking, that I can see a difference in the 4x4 girls under the new HLG light and the girls in the 2x4 under the Mars SP3000. It IS getting to the point where it's plainly evident that they are further along in development. And that's with the girls in the 2x4 being fully unfurled before the 4x4 tent.
And that's with the girls being less than a week old.:biggrin:

We shall see how this continues. I'm excited!:woohoo::woohoo:

I've been tying this off n on for a bit. The pain has subsided quite a bit. I think I'll make another canna coffee, but with the infused MCT. Maybe I can zonk myself out.

I'm laughing at the episode of Stargate SG1 where Dom DeLuise plays the character Ergo. Just the typical Dom mix of Highbrow and Lowbrow humor, pulled off in his own unique way.
He MUST have smoked!:baked::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A gram a day of CBD really lowers the muscle spasm severity and stabbing nerve pain in my back. If you mix it in every day, you'll notice it in a couple weeks. It kinda takes the top end pain off for me. Nowhere near as many days that I have to roll out of bed onto the floor and use the wall to stand up as it used to be. The joints I roll for work are 50/50 with kief in the middle

Problem is filling the blanks with bullshit and spreading it. Kids are dumb and impressionable and that won't change. Kids are theoretically adaptable to these new realities, but have you seen a kid have a total existential crisis and complete breakdown over a false reality video game? That's a normal thing now...
I think that kids have probably always had outbursts over things that adults consider silly. But that is generally due to the fact that kids have less experience in processing and reacting properly to their complex emotions. Hell, there's plenty of adults that still do the same thing. Emotional education should be a huge priority to anyone who regularly interacts with children and honestly everyone could stand to learn more about dealing with their emotions. Repressing it only causes problems for yourself and everyone you interact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back