Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who would be heartbroken! :crying:
5C77EF3E-34BC-41E7-AC27-D2757A82C120.jpeg

This a public service announcement! With your host, NAGreengo!

First of all I'm not that good at Maff... But If you have a web shop and you disclaim this on your fact page..
_20220921_171551.JPG

And a customer places an order on this day:
_20220921_171522.JPG

And then the customer checks 3 days later and it still says this:
_20220921_171522.JPG

Then your shipping disclaimer should say this:
sketch-1663795604816.png

That is all! Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Have a great rest of your day!
:smoking:​

View attachment 1516911
Me and the possum lady. The last 1 i seen dead on the road had 8 little babies crawling around looking for how to live but i seen an alley cat eyeballing them so none of them made it between more cars and the cats

View attachment 1516911
Opossum stew tonight. I confess to have eaten road kill more than a few times. Deer mostly and a cow once. The truck that hit the cow was totaled. The driver my buddy was bruised bad but nothing broken. The farmer and five of us gutted skinned and pieced out that cow in about 2 hours on the side of the road. I ended up with a couple hundred pounds of milk cow. It was not very good but it happened in a time of my life when free food was a good thing.

roadkill cafe.jpg

Opossum stew tonight. I confess to have eaten road kill more than a few times. Deer mostly and a cow once. The truck that hit the cow was totaled. The driver my buddy was bruised bad but nothing broken. The farmer and five of us gutted skinned and pieced out that cow in about 2 hours on the side of the road. I ended up with a couple hundred pounds of milk cow. It was not very good but it happened in a time of my life when free food was a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back