Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brother, I see you have grown a Midwest Widow before, I have one going right now on day 34 I believe. Have you grown any other Brother Mendel beans before? Would appreciate any feedback, at some point I would like to send you a pic or two to check out and see if you can spot anything they need. thanks
Yo, my only brother mendel was midwest widow but my friend @Cooterjuice has some Dark Jedi by brother mendel going right now if you wanted to check out how his 3 amazing plants look.

Send me pictures and i can try and help however i can :thumbsup:

You are going to love the smoke!

Before Percocets were popular 54543 rock assets if I remember correctly not that I was very fond of them.. cough, I used to eat grams of hash one gram at a time mind you but it's quite fun. This is a gentleman up north of me about a 40 minute drive north is passed away most recently sadly rest in peace Frenchie by the name of Frenchie cannoli who took hash making to connoisseur level and he's got a couple channels on YouTube and some books he's all over the internet
I added some of my bubble hash to the coconut oil I used for gummies and it really upped the octane :d5:

Mail call:jump::jump::woody::frog: :woohoo:Huge thank you to @MultiVerseBeans @derek420colorado and everyone here at AFN :vibe:got my order from my gift card win:woohoo1:…Man I can’t wait for these girls to finish so I can start some of these beans
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back