Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added some of my bubble hash to the coconut oil I used for gummies and it really upped the octane :d5:
I have a close friend that's got a lot of really fancy decarb and extraction machines and he makes some of the best edibles I've ever had in my life and this piece of s*** covid pandemic gave him long covet and he's never been the same is something I deal with on a daily basis that I've had really really good people in my life have their lives permanently changed by become you know and he had both vacs boosters and the vaccine and yeah it's just it is what it is but you guys that can make properly dose and help out other folks that need it with Edibles are the rock stars in our communities as far as I'm concerned

Yo, my only brother mendel was midwest widow but my friend @Cooterjuice has some Dark Jedi by brother mendel going right now if you wanted to check out how his 3 amazing plants look.

Send me pictures and i can try and help however i can :thumbsup:

You are going to love the smoke!
cool, thank you for the response brother. Thinking of doing an all star wars grow from Brother M next. I have that strain, as well as all his of his new dark jedi line save for deathstar gala. The pics I have seen of Dark Jedi are monstrous. Those autos get huge, is it that way for your buddy?

Me and the possum lady. The last 1 i seen dead on the road had 8 little babies crawling around looking for how to live but i seen an alley cat eyeballing them so none of them made it between more cars and the cats
Now see I'm not nut ball that would have went and picked them all up and saved them I can't stand Vehicles killing nature man I've come really close to intervening if you catch my drift in a couple instances I don't know that our species have caught wind of how destructive we are in this planet but I don't want to be part of the problem

You know who would be heartbroken! :crying:
View attachment 1516911
d4vvdr2-268b9fbb-1235-498d-946d-23a577216412.gif

Now see I'm not nut ball that would have went and picked them all up and saved them I can't stand Vehicles killing nature man I've come really close to intervening if you catch my drift in a couple instances I don't know that our species have caught wind of how destructive we are in this planet but I don't want to be part of the problem
I would have saved them but my dad's boxer ran out of the backyard and we spent 2 hours trying to catch her. i feel bad about it but catching our dog before a car hit her took priority as she was running in the main road :face:

cool, thank you for the response brother. Thinking of doing an all star wars grow from Brother M next. I have that strain, as well as all his of his new dark jedi line save for deathstar gala. The pics I have seen of Dark Jedi are monstrous. Those autos get huge, is it that way for your buddy?
Yep! i think all of his genetics are monsters. i would buy all of them but i have enough seeds for 50 years and i'm kinda in a low spot with money these last few years. tag me when you start growing the star wars strains, that would be fun to watch :vibe:

Yep! i think all of his genetics are monsters. i would buy all of them but i have enough seeds for 50 years and i'm kinda in a low spot with money these last few years. tag me when you start growing the star wars strains, that would be fun to watch :vibe:
ive currently have 6 mendel ladies going, all different strains. 2 are from the starwars line, lightsaber and sour jedi diesel. they are on day 30 and 28 I believe. Also have a dark planet, which i am most excited about, thank you berry munch and pineapple fantasm along with the midwest widow which i am 2nd most excited about lol.

hey brother if you dont mind, when my lights turn on ill get a pic and send you of the MW with the lightsaber and sour jedi diesel. I have them all grouped together anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back